50Webs Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 05, 2020, 12:30:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
88106 Posts in 20880 Topics by 26023 Members
Latest Member: brainc13
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  50Webs Forum
|-+  General Forum
| |-+  General chat.
| | |-+  Alien video: Puppet or real E.T.?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Alien video: Puppet or real E.T.?  (Read 3420 times)
livestation
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« on: July 17, 2008, 12:27:02 AM »

"If it was a puppet, it would be a very elaborate and sophisticated puppet," said Alejandro Rojas, education director of MUFON, the Mutual UFO Network

ALIEN VIDEO

I belong to us.
Gideon
50Webs moderators
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 12:36:44 AM »

The fact that the image follows our natural perceptions of Aliens, I would very much doubt this is one. If they were here, they are incredibly unlikely to look like how we stereotypically perceive them - they may not even be visable.

Hellooooooooo
jam
Experienced Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 11:38:16 AM »

Hmm.. Its a lot more convincing then the other videos like this I have seen.
And just because it looks like hat we would imagin it to look like doens't mean its fake...

Jam
Gideon
50Webs moderators
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 02:36:03 PM »

Quote from: "jam"
And just because it looks like hat we would imagin it to look like doens't mean its fake...

Jam

Well, if you think about - we have never seen Alien's before. Therefore, why must they look like how we think they look. We can't imagine what they look like - the big green heads and all that stuff was just an imagination of something very strange. However, they could loolk like anything - they could be tiny, large, invisable, maybe have no body at all.... there are endless things here.... There is a chance that they do look like that but the chance would be EXTREMELY low and coincidental.

Hellooooooooo
jam
Experienced Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2008, 04:47:34 PM »

Quote from: "Gideon"

Jam

Well, if you think about - we have never seen Alien's before. Therefore, why must they look like how we think they look. We can't imagine what they look like - the big green heads and all that stuff was just an imagination of something very strange. However, they could loolk like anything - they could be tiny, large, invisable, maybe have no body at all.... there are endless things here.... There is a chance that they do look like that but the chance would be EXTREMELY low and coincidental.

Well, it does mention that they do not know how big the 'alien' is, they say it could of been really small, or really tall, but kneeling. Also, you only see the head.. maybe there is no body?

And if you think about it, we, Humans are the top of everything on this Planet. And if you compare us to the stupid animals, like a worm... we are built very diffrently.

So I really can't seen an alien that is capabale of travling from another planet to ours, shaped like a worm.

All you can see is the head of this thing anyways. As the 'alein' has to be cleaver, it needs somewhere to have its brain.. the head? So Just on the fact that the only thing you can see is the head.. It seemsperfect sense that it would look like that.

Well, thats what I think anywhos Smiley

Jam
Gideon
50Webs moderators
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2008, 04:52:51 PM »

Maybe you don't need a brain to be clever if you are not Human though. It is impossible to get your head around the idea of something that we have not seen before but all you can do is say that they will be very different to us.

Hellooooooooo
jam
Experienced Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2008, 05:00:22 PM »

Maybe you don't need a brain to be clever if you are not Human though. It is impossible to get your head around the idea of something that we have not seen before but all you can do is say that they will be very different to us.

*Might be very diffrent from us
I don't think they wil be uch diffrent from us.

Jam
Gideon
50Webs moderators
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2008, 05:34:56 PM »

*Might be very diffrent from us
I don't think they wil be uch diffrent from us.

Jam

Really? They could be anything, much further than our imagination can take us.

Hellooooooooo
jam
Experienced Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2008, 06:13:49 PM »

Yeah, well.. If you look at us, were not that far from perfect.
I knows theres some useless parts in out bodies, but over time we will loose them. And I think we are pretty cleaver already. We can go out in space, and land on diffrent planets. And thats from only using, what, 9% of our brain?

Jam
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: