50Webs Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 13, 2020, 03:03:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
80233 Posts in 16886 Topics by 19862 Members
Latest Member: agoodsblog
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  50Webs Forum
|-+  50Webs Services
| |-+  Support questions (Free plan).
| | |-+  want to donate
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: want to donate  (Read 2328 times)
FairFootball
Members

View Profile
« on: January 15, 2010, 08:38:26 AM »

Hello

Believe it or not, I'd like to donate you a (small) amount of money. Even though I'm a free hosting user, but it's been 4 years and there's been no major problem, I have 3 sites at the moment, so I guess you've earned it. But, again, believe it or not, I searched for a link to this end and couldn't find it. So, is there one and I missed it ? If not, how can I do it ? (Other than say buying a starter plan for 1 year though I'm perfectly happy with the free plan. I'd do that but I'm pretty sure there would be additional difficulties and I don't need them at the moment.)

Regards
FF
freshwire
Global Moderators
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 11:42:47 AM »

Hello.

Officially we don't have a donation policy ... which makes sense given that this is the first donation offer I think we have ever had.

If you wanted to purchase a paid plan that would indeed be great. If you felt that you didn't want to use it (as you prefer the current setup) then that is also fine. Of course we are here to help should you want to transfer your websites over.

Otherwise I ask that you wait for admin to reply about other ways you could donate.

Jonathan.

Jonathan | 50Webs Support Volunteer
XYLEM
Administrator
Experienced Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 12:04:15 PM »

The donation link you can find in the Control panel / Support us section.

Thank you.

Regards
Gazurkoff

sawanbanna
Administrator
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2010, 09:43:45 PM »

yep, simply logon to your account and you will see the yellow icon on very bottom last icon called "Support us".

Best Regards,
sawanbanna
50Webs Support Volunteer

-="DO NOT ADJUST YOUR MIND, THERE IS A FAULT IN REALITY"=-
FairFootball
Members

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2010, 02:56:26 AM »

OK, done.
Thanks for your great service.

PS. It appears I'm not really the first. one. Smiley See

http://forum.50webs.com/viewtopic.php?t=136&sid=62f0024f535cd77bef77886f04157405
XYLEM
Administrator
Experienced Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2010, 02:03:51 PM »

Thank you.

Regards
Gazurkoff

KatelynnFlowers
Members

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2020, 04:59:32 PM »

I also want to donate, and I hope that the Church donation that I provide will be accepted. I just get a feeling that the donation I provide might not be accepted, and I don't want that right now.
Gonzalo Gough
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2020, 07:58:40 PM »

I may sound like freak, but I don't believe it when someone wants to donate me the money. At least when friends offer me financial help, I prefer to take a loan https://cashcat.ph/blog/eastwest-bank-review-personal-loans-and-other-offers/ rather than take money from them. Because I don't want to feel obliged for anything. With loans you just pay it back plus interest, that's it.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: