Recently 50webs Hosting Services has upgraded their software on server side for both Free and Paid hosting, due to abuse users 50webs had decided to discontinue service on the subdomain .50webs.com and .50webs.org on free users, which mean you will not be able to create the subdomains with .50webs.com and .50webs.org any more on Totally Free Hosting, only available for paid users. So all new register users on free plan MUST have their own domains or register the new domains with 50webs.
In the mean time, the following issues will cause the Free user accounts blocked...
1) User accounts may be blocked or deleted after 30 days if there is no activity on the account, in order to free unused resources
2) Websites automatically redirected to the non-50Webs.com site
So if any users that experiencing that error message on account (User CP) (warning msg and error)
1) Security Warning
in User CP like Illegal Activities etc..
2) This Host is not active yet
3) 403 - Forbidden
If you got the messages above, please review all files in your account, if you think it's mistake that your account is blocked
1) Please contact 50webs support department to request unblock your account, email support [at] 50webs.com
2) You can post request to unblock your account in this forum in this section (Please create separate topic/thread for each account), with your post, please provide the following information...
1. Your Website URLs
2. The Email
you use in your account or User Name
or Customer ID
Note: If you don't input at least 1 of 2 above, I (we) will not reply and response to help you or forward your case issue to tech support department!
Note #2: All users that have no activities in last 6 months in your accounts will be permanently blocked or deleted and there is no chance to unblock your account.
Note #3: all redirect websites and all websites that against ToS http://www.50webs.com/legal/
will be permanently blocked...