May 24, 2017, 04:21:55 AM
  Print  
Author Topic: If you have issue on your website, read this.  (Read 3523 times)
noobos
Global Moderators
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« on: March 16, 2013, 08:02:58 PM »

I know there are some people having problem with your websites...

As of right now 50webs tech support confirmed that there is no issue on server side... (3/16/2013)

So if you have problem, then do the following...

1) Post the new topic and do not reply to cross post to the different topic until your problem was fixed
2) Provide your domain name and/or your client ID
3) specify the issue, if there is issue with your email, you must provide email ID

failed to provide and not follow 3 above then all of your posts will be ignored without reply or provide supports

DLEStarter | Noobos Blog | SBPS | REC

« 50Webs Support Volunteer  »
noobos
Global Moderators
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 01:44:36 AM »

Please note This forum is not monitored by 50webs Tech Support or any other department, so each issue will be reported to tech support via support ticket by one of "Volunteer" so please be patient your issue will be fixed and will be reported back to you on your topic.

Thank you.

ehss
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2013, 09:17:19 AM »

Thanks noobos for posting this.  Tech support should have been aware of the problem for at least a week because as well as reporting here (maybe they should monitor their forum occasionally - it is called Support Questions after all  Shocked ) I also emailed support  at least twice about the problems I reported here.

P.S. my site back after over a week of being offline. Grin
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 09:19:08 AM by ehss » Logged
noobos
Global Moderators
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2013, 12:08:39 PM »

if you ask me personally I think they have thousand of emails I am sure of it but they can't response to all in short time, and forum will help speed up when I am online and found anyone post issues I will report to them directly without response queue emails so problem can be fixed faster, however, if I am and other volunteer not coming online then that will be the same story...but I will try my best to come online every day maybe twice a day here so I can constantly monitor this forum and report issues...like I reply on other topic, this forum used to be monitored by admin (owner) daily but after server became stable he was offline and I and other volunteer monitor this forum instead....so if you have any issues feel free to open your topic, I will do my best.

Thank you for understanding.

dieting
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2014, 12:07:13 PM »

So each issue will be reported to tech support via support ticket by one of "Volunteer" so please be patient your issue will be fixed and will be reported back to you on your topic.

NOOR
anand123sri
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2016, 07:35:44 PM »

https://kdp.amazon.com/community/profile.jspa?userID=1152297
Plombier 94
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2016, 11:08:04 AM »

Bienvenue chez L’artisanat

Notre équipe de plomberie est disponible à votre service 24/24 et 7/7 avec le bon prix.
Merci de consulter notre site .
>>>>http://plombier94.urgenceartisanpascher.com/
Plombier Saint-Mandé.
>>>>http://plombiersaintmande.urgenceartisanpascher.com/
Trouver une société de plomberie via le net est une solution à la fois rapide et d’une grande simplicité.
Vous envisager rénover votre équipement sanitaire et vous cherchez un plombier pas cher Saint-Mandé de qualité affichant un prix raisonnable et disponible en permanence 24H/24et 7J/7 .
Vous êtes à la bonne adresse ! Notre plombier pas cher Saint-Mandé AM Services 75 qualifié et certifié, vous garantisse une prestation de qualité et à moindre coût. Quel que soit votre problème en matière de plomberie sur Saint-Mandé.
Notre artisan plombier assurera rapidement le dépannage.
nicholas23
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2016, 06:46:05 AM »

Hi,

Hope support can help me. I made a website on here almost 4 years ago and I just remembered its existence. I would like it taken down, but as I have forgotten both my username and password I can't delete my website. my website is lussac.50webs.com and If I'm not mistake I use this email for register : bobby.nicholas17@yahoo.com.

Thanks.
fifaeasyco123
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2016, 05:54:31 AM »

And it was wasted the lens Fifa 17 Coins out even further, the Dynamo have largely been unable to lasso in the city's wider soccer fan base, which exists in force and largely in MLS seclusion. It didn't help that for years the club was a distant second priority for owner Phil Anschutz and AEG, which funneled nearly all of its interest and soccer cash into the LA Galaxy. The Dynamo won MLS Cups, yes, but once the bottled lightning of those teams was let loose and players dispersed, the club didn't have the infrastructure to Fifa 17 Points Account pull it back in.The difference between the bottom of the table and the top in MLS is marginal. The gap isn't in who can put together a quality 18-man roster. It's in who can keep it together.
  Print  

Jump to: