November 18, 2017, 12:37:00 AM
  Print  
Author Topic: Get a super EASY-TO-USE Blu-ray/DVD tool for Mom  (Read 1144 times)
JoyceLinda
Noobie

View Profile
« on: May 09, 2014, 10:12:27 AM »

Pavtube 2014 Mother's Day Special: Get a super EASY-TO-USE Blu-ray/DVD tool for Mom

Good News: 2014 Mother's Day is just around the corner, have you got something unique and special for Mom?  A bunch of flowers? It droops easily.  A Mother & Baby Pendant, a bracelet, or a pair of earrings? Sounds nice but first you have to pick out the right style LOL. Anyway, they can be easily lost too.

So this Mother's Day, let's give mom a super surprise! Here is a series of software that can let movies accompany her on any devices(iPhone, iPad, TV, etc.) during your absence, that allows you to make your own Mother's Day video in memory of this special time that never flows back and sharing it to your family channel on YouTube!

Never miss this up to 40% off movie copy tools from Pavtube Studio!

To thanks for your faithful support during the past years, Pavtube now offer 30% off ByteCopy, 40% off Ultimate Converter and 40% off DVD Ripper as 2014 Mother's Day special for your beloved Mom. It starts from May 8th to 12th (five days in total). Don't miss this deal!

bd-dvd-multitrack-tip.blogspot
samuelrey
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 11:19:29 AM »

Okay so where can we buy this dvd?

There is a city called Rome on every continent.
louisgarcia
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 11:02:40 AM »

I want to buy super EASY-TO-USE Blu-ray/DVD tool for my mom  on her birthday.check it out. She love  watching favorite BD/DVD discs. Thanks for a great idea.I want to give a great surprise to her.
walterscott807
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2017, 11:34:56 AM »

You may use the best software I have seen AVS Video Tools. Assignment Writing Service & You can convert to/from all key format, upload video or DVD directly to key portables like iPod, Sony PSP, Archos, Zen Creative, and mobiles. It can catch video from DV or webcams, TV tuners, DVB-T, DVB-S, exchange VHS tapes to DVD, evacuate ads, alter video, duplicate and copy DVDs and video records: AVI (DivX, XviD, and so on.), MP4, WMV, 3GP, 3G2, QuickTime (MOV, QT), SWF, DVD, VOB, VRO, MPEG 1,2,4, MPG, DAT, VCD, SVCD, ASF, H.263, H.264, RM, DVR-MS.
jiya
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2017, 04:09:00 AM »

a good article... click
hellenjos
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2017, 11:33:42 AM »

People we gift to their mothers only during the mothers day but it is not good it only a show off. So if you love your mother then try to give some gifts which your mother like the most so that they become happy for the gifts that we give. makeup by cory male grooming   
  Print  

Jump to: