50Webs Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 16, 2019, 02:30:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
68374 Posts in 11533 Topics by 9981 Members
Latest Member: dadi01
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  50Webs Forum
|-+  General Forum
| |-+  Funny | Jokes | Short Stories Forum
| | |-+  God's gifts - Adam and Eva Jokes
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: God's gifts - Adam and Eva Jokes  (Read 773 times)
ninawilliam89
Noobie

Life is like jokes

View Profile WWW
« on: July 02, 2016, 04:05:40 AM »

One day God came to Adam for a brief discussion: "I've got some good news and some bad news." God said.

Adam looked thoughtfully at his maker and replied, "Please give me the good news first."

Smiling, God explained, "I've created two new organs for you. One is called a brain. This organ will allow you to be very intelligent, create new things, and carry on productive conversations with Eve. The other organ is called a penis. It will allow you to reproduce your intelligent life form and begin populating the planet. Eve will be very pleased that you are now equipped with this organ as she will be able to conceive children."

Adam, very excited, exclaimed, "These are great and wonderful gifts you have given me. What could possibly be bad news after such great tidings?"

God then looked upon Adam, and said with great sorrow, "The bad news is I only gave you enough blood to operate one of these organs at a time."

Life is like free jokes
life is nothing without  love quote
ninawilliam89
Noobie

Life is like jokes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2016, 09:57:57 AM »

Drunk Driving - Funny Jokes

t seems a gentleman had too much alcohol at a party, was heading home, and was pulled over by a state trooper.

Upon being tested, the fellow couldn't walk a straight line any more than he could drive one, so the trooper wrote out a ticket and had just given it to the driver before an accident in the opposite lane took his attention to more important matters.

The inebriated driver, figuring that the trooper wasn't coming back to him, drove home and went to bed.

He was awakened in the morning by a knock at the door, created by two more state troopers.

"Are you Mr. Johnson?" the asked? He admitted that he was.

"Were you pulled over at Main Street last night for driving under the influence?" Again, the man admitted that was he. "And what did you do then," the troopers asked."

The man replied that he drove his car home and went to bed. "Where is your car now?" the troopers enquired.

The man answered that it was in the garage. "May we see the car?" asked the troopers.

The man answered, "Sure," and opened the garage. Inside the garage was the state troopers car.

Life is like free jokes
life is nothing without  love quote
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: