50Webs Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 17, 2021, 09:32:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
92122 Posts in 22621 Topics by 28545 Members
Latest Member: naggukipp
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  50Webs Forum
|-+  General Forum
| |-+  Funny | Jokes | Short Stories Forum
| | |-+  Games, games and games again
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Games, games and games again  (Read 1265 times)
Vivat
Members

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2020, 10:19:03 AM »

Can you call yourself a gamer? Do you need computer games for you? Have you been successful in this area?
Mavrik
Members

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2020, 05:27:39 PM »

For me, games are very important. Many of my friends think it's addiction, but I think it's my hobby. For a long period of time I did not know how to find a reliable and popular site that will help me purchase valuable goods for quick pumping of my account. I recently bought a Destiny 2 boost https://lfcarry.com/d2 on this site and was pleasantly surprised by the low prices and quality products.
carina228
Members

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2020, 10:20:24 AM »

Thank you for creating such an interesting and necessary topic on this forum. Games are very popular in the modern world and I am sure that this is one of the best ways to spend your leisure time in an interesting and fun way. computer games are important to me and my friends. most of all I like the game of pubg and the world of tanks
boheyan
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2020, 11:57:55 AM »

I like game too
nick44
Members

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2020, 10:37:07 AM »

I prefer slot machines
nick44
Members

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2020, 10:42:05 AM »

You can play syndicate.cаsino not only for money.  Thanks to the demo versions, users have the opportunity to try out all the chips of their favorite devices, which is important not only for novice users, but also for experienced players.
Bladebringer
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2020, 07:21:38 PM »

this is very useful, thank you!
SUenSAM
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2020, 06:10:26 AM »

Yeah, I can say with certainty that I am a gamer. And I have been playing WoW for a really long time. It is also the video game I spent the most time on.

I vividly remember making a night elf, logging in Teldrassil, and looking at the giant trees and the vibrant colors in awe. From that day onward, I became a fan of the World of Warcraft and the game became my favorite place to visit. I love the universe, I love the art of WoW, raids give me a thrill and PVP is a lot of fun.

I enjoy the thrill of improving my character through professions, gear, etc. I can log in and have a variety of things to do depending on my mood such as M+, PvP, farming for mounts and transmogs, or whatever. And I get quite a bit of entertainment through buying wow gold. So maybe it is the feeling of success we talking about.
Tygraath
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2020, 07:02:56 AM »

Thanks for the replies.
meckyzzz
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2020, 06:51:22 AM »

Game is running my blood  Grin Grin
Tavonder
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2020, 10:09:41 AM »

I don't like computer games, I prefer real sports. It's better and more interesting
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: