November 20, 2017, 01:39:05 PM
  Print  
Author Topic: Beautiful Woman  (Read 1307 times)
ninawilliam89
Noobie
Life is like jokes

View Profile WWW
« on: July 21, 2016, 07:55:28 AM »

Beautiful Woman - Funniest jokes in the world

This beautiful woman one day walks into a doctors office and the doctor is bowled over by how stunningly awesome she is. 

All his professionallism goes right out the window...

He tells her to take her pants, she does, and he starts rubbing her thighs.

"Do you know what I am doing?" asks the doctor?

"Yes, checking for abnormalities." she replies. He tells her to take off her shirt and bra, she takes them off.  The doctor begins rubbing her breasts and asks,

"Do you know what I am doing now?", she replies, "Yes, checking for cancer."

Finally, he tells her to take off her panties, lays her on the table, gets on top of her and starts having s*x with her. 

He says to her, "Do you know what I am doing now?" She replies,

"Yes, getting herpies - thats why I am here!"

Life is like free jokes
life is nothing without  love quote
Elle Hall
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 07:27:04 AM »

Dirty Women Jokes -  Dirty Jokes

A woman walks into her accountant’s office and tells him that she needs to file her taxes. The accountant says,

“Before we begin, I’ll need to ask a few questions.”

He gets her name, address, social security number, etc. and then asks,

“What is your occupation?”

The woman replies, “I’m a whore.”

The accountant balks and says, “No, no, no. That will never work.

That is much too crass.

Let’s try to rephrase that.” The woman,

“Ok, I’m a prostitute.”

“No, that is still too crude. Try again.”

They both think for a minute, then the woman states,

“I’m a chicken farmer.” The accountant asks,

“What does chicken farming have to do with being a whore or a prostitute?”

“Well, I raised over 5,000 cocks last year.”A woman walks into her accountant’s office and tells him that she needs to file her taxes. The accountant says,

“Before we begin, I’ll need to ask a few questions.”

He gets her name, address, social security number, etc. and then asks,

“What is your occupation?”

The woman replies, “I’m a whore.”

The accountant balks and says, “No, no, no. That will never work.

That is much too crass.

Let’s try to rephrase that.” The woman,

“Ok, I’m a prostitute.”

“No, that is still too crude. Try again.”

They both think for a minute, then the woman states,

“I’m a chicken farmer.” The accountant asks,

“What does chicken farming have to do with being a whore or a prostitute?”

“Well, I raised over 5,000 cocks last year.”

jackmarco
Noobie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 01:00:34 AM »

hahaha, It's so funny. where did you get this story?

braveluke
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2017, 02:45:38 AM »

Other for you guys
Q: What is the difference between your wife and your job?
A: After five years your job still sucks.

Mái hiên bảo vệ sức khỏe của gia chủ khỏi ánh nắng mặt trời; làm mát không gian sống và giúp gia chủ tiết kiệm chi phí cho việc tiêu thụ điện năng.
Ngoài tính thẩm mỹ, mái hiên giữ cho ngôi nhà của bạn mát mẻ hơn nhiều trong suốt những tháng hè. Chúng giúp gia chủ tiết kiệm được điện năng tiêu thụ cho các thiết bị làm mát không khí khi cắt giảm lượng nhiệt thấm vào bên trong nhà của bạn tới 77%.

Mai hien di dong c̣n góp phần bảo vệ đồ nội thất khỏi bị bạc màu và giúp chống chói, chống lóa cho không gian sống.
Khi bạn muốn tận hưởng không gian thoáng đăng và mát mẻ ngoài trời trong những tháng mùa hè oi ả th́ mái hiên di động chính là “vệ sĩ” bảo vệ làn da chúng ta khỏi ánh nắng mặt trời oi ả. Chưa hết, lắp thêm mái hiên cho khu vực ngoài trời c̣n là một giải pháp vô cùng tiết kiệm để làm đẹp không gian sống của mỗi ngôi nhà.

Trong khi hầu hết các loại mái hiên được thiết kế để che nắng th́ một số loại c̣n có khả năng chống lại mưa to và gió lớn.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 01:56:27 PM by braveluke » Logged

brentclark2003
Noobie
Magento 2 plugins

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2017, 09:42:50 AM »

I think I've finally read every joke here and am not worried that these will be duplicates:

1] Q: What's an anagram of “Banach-Tarski”?

A: “Banach-Tarski Banach-Tarski”.

2] Q: Why can't most mathematicians prove the unsolvability in radicals of the quintic polynomial?

A: Because they aren't Abel.

3] Q: What has a binary operation, an identity element, the inverse property, but only has associativity during the full moon?

A: A Moufang loup garou.

4] Q: Why did the topologists insist that their relationship had lasted "up to and including the point of the breakup"?
magento 2 mega menu documentation | magento 2 store locator with google maps

Your home is a good sized investment, and trying to keep it hot shouldn’t charge an arm and then a leg. Simply finding the best electric fireplace might add inexpensive, safe heat to your house and a touch with style. With many available, you can select small fireplaces which were easy to advance, or a better unit that could be hung relating to the wall which includes a beautiful fire pit frame.

Selecting a new utility fireplace insert should bring up several questions concerning features, types, and the place each type of electric fire pit will function the most effective.

A several great extras about a stainless steel fireplace include they will don’t involve much as much as installing, they don’t require a whole lot of maintenance, and solutions to work them can be an outlet.

Weather you are searching for a innovative piece for wall surface area, looking to minimize heating expense, or need ways to heat that hunting log cabin, you can purchase the excellent electric fireplace to suit your budget together with style.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 09:12:02 AM by brentclark2003 » Logged

Print  

Jump to: