March 23, 2017, 08:14:01 AM
  Print  
Author Topic: How Can I Pick The Right Training Institute?  (Read 539 times)
riyapawar414
Noobie

View Profile WWW
« on: August 25, 2016, 11:49:38 AM »

Many students want to join training institutes after completion of their engineering courses or even after non engineering graduates also who want to do something different in their career tried to go for training institutes both of them have the same reason, the reason is to get a good job in IT industry (or whatever they prefer related to their field but here we can talk are talking about IT only).  While the main issue is why to join such courses of short duration if students are already completed graduation of minimum to maximum of 3 to 4 years, is that course not enough for them to make them eligible for any job in industry. Well the answer should be yes otherwise everyone from engineering field will get job today, but donít worry even Virat Kohli can't hit six on first ball on every innings, many times he has to give respect to bowlers and pitch to settle down in a good way and comfortable enough till then he will be able to hit it hard to six.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 11:11:06 AM by riyapawar414 » Logged

Pro Creations IT Training Institute is one of the best SEO training institutes in Nagpur. If you want to learn PHP, web development, web design, digital marketing you have come to the right place.
shamkhurana450
Noobie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2016, 11:32:39 AM »

Hi Riya,
I think while choosing the right training institude we must checkout atleast 10 positive reviews in search engine, history about that institude, get ideas about their previous placement records. Thanks  Smiley
sonalikhanna451
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2016, 11:46:16 AM »

Selecting the right training institute, you will find each points to select the right one. Points like, obviously first point is history or background of that institute or you can say students reviews in google and topper of that institute. You will get ideas about their qualified lecturer. A reputed institution will give training that is industry job oriented.
Thank you...!  Wink
sonalikhanna451
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2016, 11:47:37 AM »

Hi Riya,
I think while choosing the right training institude we must checkout atleast 10 positive reviews in search engine, history about that institude, get ideas about their previous placement records. Thanks  Smiley
kirtimoon083
Noobie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2016, 12:28:56 PM »

Before join in any training institute,
1. Enquirer about the institute background.
2. Their previous the student who already trained in that institute.
3. Enquirer about trainer experience and way of teaching, staff performance.
4. Fees, fees also most important.
All these things are important in my way to join any training institute.
kapoorkaran653
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2016, 12:36:20 PM »

Before join in any training institute,
1. Enquirer about the institute background.
2. Their previous the student who already trained in that institute.
3. Enquirer about trainer experience and way of teaching, staff performance.
4. Fees, fees also most important.
All these things are important in my way to join any training institute.

Yes, All these points are important while choosing any training institute.  Smiley
romikumar
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2016, 11:27:16 AM »

hello Riya, it is true that picking up right institute is not an easy task, especially when we have to choose someone while having a limited amount of money in pocket, but still the most important factor is looking for x-students who did training there and noticing what they are doing today, i mean are they doing job on the basis of courses they did in that training institute. This will be a better solution for this problem.
  Print  

Jump to: