August 18, 2017, 04:48:42 AM
  Print  
Author Topic: fter Carson Palmer went down with an  (Read 146 times)
miaowang123
Popular Member

View Profile
« on: February 14, 2017, 04:02:40 AM »

- Masahiro Tanaka knows that first appearance in a spring training game for the New York Yankees will be scrutinized. Nike Air Max Vrouwen . - Hitting was supposed to be the Pittsburgh Pirates weakness coming into the season yet they lead the major leagues in home runs through the first 16 games of the season.GLENDALE, Ariz. - After Carson Palmer went down with an injured left knee in the fourth quarter, the Arizona Cardinals perked up.In a little under four minutes, backup quarterback Drew Stanton and the defence combined to score three touchdowns that rallied the Cardinals past the St. Louis Rams 31-14 Sunday and improved their record to an NFL-best 8-1.Whether the Cardinals will need to try to keep winning minus Palmer was uncertain.We dont know anything about Carsons injury or the length, whatever it is yet, coach Bruce Arians said. He will be evaluated and get an MRI and everything and we will know something by tomorrow and hopefully by Tuesday.Palmer left with 11:28 to play and the Cardinals trailing 14-10.Defensively, we hung in there while our offence really struggled, Arians said. Then we got turnovers we are all use to seeing, playing the type of fourth quarter we are use in seeing.On the first possession after Palmer was hurt, rookie John Browns diving grab of Stantons 48-yard touchdown pass put the Cardinals up 17-14 with 7:40 to play.That is what I am here for, Brown said. That is why coach Bruce Arians brought me in for, to make big plays. They say big-time players step up in big time games so I try to do the best I can wh
  Print  

Jump to: