October 23, 2017, 08:49:48 PM
  Print  
Author Topic: Fair Grounds commences its road to the Kentucky D  (Read 167 times)
miaowang123
Popular Member

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2017, 04:58:36 AM »

Poti played in 824 regular NHL games with four teams in his career; the Edmonton Oilers, New York Rangers, New York Islanders and the Washington Capitals. Davante Adams Packers Jersey .com) - Fair Grounds commences its road to the Kentucky Derby Saturday with the 71st running of the $200,000 Lecomte Stakes. Reggie White Packers Jersey . Keenum will make his first appearance in a regular-season game against the rugged defence of the undefeated Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium, where the fans just set a Guinness record as the noisiest outdoor stadium in the world.BOSTON - While Tampa Bays string of six straight winning seasons is over, the Rays staved off finishing with a losing record at least one more day with a rally that couldnt have come much later.Ben Zobrists two-out double in the eighth drove in Tampa Bays first two runs of the game and started a five-run rally for the Rays in a 6-2 win over the Boston Red Sox on Tuesday night.Zobrist entered the game just 4 for 38 against Boston starter Clay Buchholz and nearly doubled his total with three hits.Zo had had no luck against him, said Tampa Bay manager Joe Maddon, who planned to give Zobrist the night off until learning Kevin Kiermaier couldnt play because he was ill. I was going to give him the day based on what I just said, but Kiermaier had the vision to be ill and that put Zo back in the lineup. Better manager than me.Matt Joyce added a solo homer in the ninth and Alex Cobb pitc
  Print  

Jump to: