50Webs Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 14, 2018, 11:58:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
66282 Posts in 10368 Topics by 6939 Members
Latest Member: southpal01
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  50Webs Forum
|-+  General Forum
| |-+  Web Design and Multimedia
| | |-+  What do you mean by web hosting?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What do you mean by web hosting?  (Read 1349 times)
alamin781
Noobie

View Profile
« on: August 04, 2017, 03:00:45 PM »

I know how to buy a domain name but then i m being told to register to a web hosting site or watever. I can make my site on Front page but how do i upload it and what is meant by web hosting?. Please guide me through this. https://www.poundweb.net/blog/buy-now-pay-later/

Thank You
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 08:27:27 PM by alamin781 » Logged
allennicol
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2017, 07:13:11 AM »

Thanks.It is really informative and helpful for me.Itís nice to read your blog article .Visit custom essays,if you have any doubt to write an essay.There are qualified writers are helps you and you can perform well at  essay competition.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 07:14:50 AM by allennicol » Logged
alamin781
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 08:28:46 AM »

Web hosts are companies that provide space on a server owned or leased for use by clients, as well as providing Internet connectivity, typically in a data center. Personal web site hosting is typically free, advertisement-sponsored, or inexpensive. Business web site hosting often has a higher expense depending upon the size and type of the site.
[url "https://goo.gl/MDx9j1"]ALAMIN[/url]
alamin781
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2017, 08:29:40 AM »

Web hosts are companies that provide space on a server owned or leased for use by clients, as well as providing Internet connectivity, typically in a data center. Personal web site hosting is typically free, advertisement-sponsored, or inexpensive. Business web site hosting often has a higher expense depending upon the size and type of the site.
https://goo.gl/MDx9j1
Sinelogixtech
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2017, 05:13:25 AM »

A web hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their website accessible via the World Wide Web.
triplee
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2017, 02:49:32 PM »

If you want your website on  Internet than you should have a domain name and a web hosting server which will store your website's data. So, Web hosting is a server that store your data online and allow other people to access it any time through internet.But before uploading your website test it carefully and check gartner cyber security so that you will know everything in detail.

devrajhost
Noobie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2017, 11:25:45 AM »

Hello,

If you are looking for best or cheapest web hosting services provided company. I help you, I suggested for you, Innovative Hosting company provide very well web hosting services In India. You can visit or view this company web hosting plans than buy : visit here : https://www.innovativehostingcorp.com/

nobishop
Noobie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2017, 08:06:07 AM »

If you want your website on  Internet than you should have a domain name and a web hosting server which will store your website's data. So, Web hosting is a server that store your data online and allow other people to access it any time through internet.But before uploading your website test it carefully and check checkmarx.com/resources/glossary/page/3/]gartner cyber security so that you will know everything in detail.

I agree with you that you need a separate domain and storage space.

hellenjos
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2018, 06:21:49 AM »

Web hosting is important when you start a new blog to have storage space. Most beginners might not be aware of web hosting term and what is it for. One has to buy storage space for their domain to get it published, and that is what web hosting helps in.

Thanks&Regards
H.Jose
gokarna beach resorts
Life Is Short, World Is Wide, Travel & Explore Life...
Anujsharma662
Noobie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2018, 11:24:59 AM »

When you create a website then you need to store your website data at any storage place for accessing it by users. But if you store your data on your personal computer then it's not reliable to how much time are you online or not. We do not have to deal with this problem, we store our data on the web server and this process is called web hosting.

web hosting company in Lucknow | web designing company in Lucknow | Best Seo company in Lucknow | Bulk SMS company in Lucknow | Domain name provider company in Lucknow | https://www.youstable.com | https://blog.youstable.com
alexpaul
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2018, 07:58:12 AM »

Web host or web hosting provider is like a business that provides you with the technologies and services for a website to be shown on the Internet.

unohospitalsolutions
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2018, 03:38:46 PM »

A web host, or web hosting service provider, is a business that provides the technologies and services needed for the website or webpage to be viewed in the Internet. Websites are hosted, or stored, on special computers called servers. ... If you do not have a domain, the hosting companies will help you purchase one.
Nocospray India
Nocospray Dealers In India

« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 04:09:19 PM by unohospitalsolutions » Logged
Mike Sten
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2018, 09:21:28 AM »

Web Hosting is basically hosting your website on the cloud. In this case, you buy a domain for your business or hobby from a domain provider. For example, from domain providers like Godaddy or Cloudhulk. And then you host the information and data on the website(domain) on the cloud space provided by hosting services for the end user or the audience you are intending to show. There are several web hosting solution providers available in the market with cheap and affordable domains and plans.     
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: