50Webs Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 22, 2018, 11:21:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
66231 Posts in 10327 Topics by 6830 Members
Latest Member: natura01
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  50Webs Forum
|-+  General Forum
| |-+  Computer Talks
| | |-+  My pc started freezing (hard hanging)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My pc started freezing (hard hanging)  (Read 270 times)
Donnieclark
Noobie

View Profile
« on: December 20, 2017, 12:12:06 PM »

I bought this new pc everything was okay. But like 3 or 4 weeks ago it started freezing(or i should say hard hanging). Most of the time it freezes when playing games. The pc doesn't shutdown but the screen just freezes, mouse and keyboard freezes to. And then only thing i can do is to hold my power on button to turn it off. I have a warranty for this pc for 2 years so last week i gave back to my retailer to repair it, they said it was a graphics card problem so they replaced it with a new one and said the freezing has to stop. 2 days passed after the graphics card change no freezes. At the 3rd day bam it started again So i bringed back my pc AGAIN to my retailer to check if it was a memory or GPU,CPU problems. They did some tests and they said that everything is ok with my pc no problems. So to fill you out its NOT a memory,CPU,GPU problem,so dont ask me to do tests. I've read a lot of older post about this issue some said its a memory problem, or power supply. Its really starting to be annoying I've tried updating drivers and some other things.

Any help would be appreciated.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/1017471/off-topic/my-pc-started-freezing-hard-hanging-/

3D Walkthrough Video

triplee
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 05:31:42 PM »

I think it is the problem of ram or cpu. Maybe your Ram is not working fine that's why your pc get freezed. Or maybe there is some problem in cpu. So, You should get it checked by a good hardware engineer and also check for viruses and use some malware detection tools, So that you will detect and delete them.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: