50Webs Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2018, 02:34:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
66150 Posts in 10275 Topics by 6493 Members
Latest Member: herohomesmohali
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  50Webs Forum
|-+  General Forum
| |-+  General chat.
| | |-+  Get Leverage & Increase Your Sales Results Immediately!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Get Leverage & Increase Your Sales Results Immediately!  (Read 149 times)
rprifat1
Noobie

View Profile WWW
« on: January 04, 2018, 07:05:51 AM »

Have you ever started something and not completed it? Or maybe there's something that you know that you should do but you just don't seem to get around to it? Or perhaps there's buy email database something that you know would benefit from more attention / more focus but you just don't give it the attention that it deserves? For a lot of business people this sums up the selling experience! Most people that I speak to who are involved in sales freely admit that they don't focus on new business enough or that they frequently put off new business generation to do something else instead. This seems surprising when every business person knows that new business generation is essential to helping them to hit target, push them over target or build the business that they desire. Given this - why is it that we so often don't take action? A large percentage of people that I speak to complain that sales isn't seen as professional and that they don't consider themselves as doing a professional job.
When I ask them when they last read a book or attended a seminar on selling, communications or motivation they look at me like I'm stupid. 90% plus haven't read a book in the last year and ...well over 80% have never read a book on selling! Is it any surprise then that they feel unprofessional? Question. Would you consider a brain surgeon with no training and who had never read a book or attended a seminar? I don't think so! So why is this the case? I believe that it simply comes down to leverage. We often know what we need to do but it's just easier not to do it. Think about it for a second. Have you ever thought that you really needed to so some cold calling? You maybe got the client list together, got yourself a coffee and sat down to do it. All ready to go but then you ended up going through your email inbox! I think every business person has done that because sometimes it's easier just not to do it! As we're still at the start of 2005 I decided today that we should focus on what you want and on how to get leverage so that you feel compelled to take action right now. Record the results of your findings in your sales success log and remember ... the more detail you go into, the greater the leverage ... the greater the leverage, the more the call to action.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: