50Webs Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 14, 2018, 07:55:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
66278 Posts in 10366 Topics by 6937 Members
Latest Member: dataquest
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  50Webs Forum
|-+  50Webs Services
| |-+  Support questions (Free plan).
| | |-+  Maplestory M Mesos Series Was Top of This Sports Gaming
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Maplestory M Mesos Series Was Top of This Sports Gaming  (Read 114 times)
Cszcy
Noobie

View Profile
« on: August 31, 2018, 03:12:23 AM »

Thus, adjusting damage cap damage to lower cap for certain quick hitters who aren't necessarely bossing is required. There are factors like% skills, number of strikes, role-play and buffing benefits which could be either attack, defense, avert, etc., to take into consideration to adjust damage cap. Of Maple M Mesos , Nexon will do this job with test server using same financing of all characters. Taking funds of a personality who can deal cap the oldest (excluding Zero), test harm and then fixing damage cap. Then, balancing !

I thought we could nerf Dorothy hardcore and make a tower of Oz revamp. A revamp that will be to modify Floor 50 and place Dorothy out of the dungeon and should be in another room. A room which we could defeat her in party!! Or expedition. So that they could match with my suggestion in previous paragraph. We could even reducing other end-game boss HP and/or diminishing the timer and/or make them even more difficult to defeat.

And get rid of% HP damage. Well about% HP damage system... that needs a rework. We have to create defense, precision and avoidability much more usefull. I know there's a system similar for hard magnus. I notice by financing my Hero further along with the number of times I attempt him, I recognize that the%HP harm he copes on me with rush or spin seems LOWER!! Probably because we've got a very high total main stat or maybe defense. We ought to use a system which will work for ALL kinds of percent HP damage except the 1hit KO and meteors of bosses. % HP damage which should get lower by obtaining a great deal of defense stat. Tanky courses will be capable of get even less damage, using a cap of course XD And actually a chance for% HP dmg to do a MISS by obtaining a lot of avoidability stat, but naturally I am thinking there ought to have a cap of opportunity to miss, so we won't make thieves too OP. While%chance miss to percent HP damage on other classes must be halved and for particular classes, cap may be between thief and other classes generally, those that have particular avoidability More Information About Maple M Mesos .

And lastly, I thought accuracy should give us a prospect of dealing on 1 point of damage on monsters with counter tops weapon atk and cancel magic attack. With cap accuracy there should have a 10 percent chance to deal with damage, then for archers it ought to be a little higher since they have a great deal of precision.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: