50Webs Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 30, 2020, 05:03:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
76630 Posts in 15214 Topics by 16940 Members
Latest Member: blogsongkhoe365
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  50Webs Forum
|-+  General Forum
| |-+  Computer Talks
| | |-+  VM vs real hardware for old games?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: VM vs real hardware for old games?  (Read 647 times)
Babu
Noobie

View Profile
« on: March 29, 2019, 10:45:25 AM »

Right now I have a dual-boot setup in my computer with W10/XP installed on separate hard drives. I’ve done this since a few of my games don’t work on 10 and also having XP around provides some DOS compatibility. The problem is, when I replace my current 10+ year old desktop with a new gaming PC (which I plan to do soon since I want to move to PC gaming and away from consoles), I will no longer be able to do this as most of the new hardware wouldn’t have XP drivers. I can either move those games to an old XP laptop I recently got working (It seems to have decent enough specs to handle everything I want on high settings), or run the games inside a Win2k (Win2k doesn’t need to get online to activate and it works with all the games I want to run) VM on my new gaming PC. Which is better?Akinatorhttps://xender.vip/ https://testmyspeed.onl/

« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 07:27:33 PM by Babu » Logged
gtalovers
Noobie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2019, 02:46:16 PM »

nice game but try GTA 5 apk on mobile. You loved it.
AdrianG001
Members

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2019, 03:39:45 PM »

Personally, I’ve never gotten “reasonable” performance in a VM, but maybe that is just due to the hardware of the host machine I was running the VM on. You may find that a VM works well enough for you if you have a windows virtual desktop or a hosted xendesktop vdi
easterling01
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2020, 05:53:14 AM »

many games like my it's features and graphics and much more. so maximum features every one want in every game. so update your latest games for your followers. thanks.
Here is the latest 2020 and updated version of taken 7 APK + ISO game.  download it
rahatmal
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2020, 10:49:35 AM »

You need to try Gta San Andreas APK for Android!
Nickson8
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2020, 02:31:04 PM »

” How to repair hard Disk”? This is a common question we have been asked by a lot of our readers, So today I have decided to write an article about hard Disk Repair.I recently bought a soldering iron from the site https://solderingironguide.com/reviews/best-soldering-irons-for-jewelry-making/ and I will tell you how I work below:
1) Open the mecanical pencil and take these two parts.
2) Cut the straw, a little bigger than the pen stick, you will use the excess.
3) Conect everything and make sure that isnt any holes, you can cover it with some tape.
4) Roll the solder wire on the pen's stick.
5) Take the wire and put it in the empty oldpen."
Busba1122
Members

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2020, 02:51:26 AM »

This page is very interesting. Want to know more, click   >>>>  slotxo
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: