50Webs Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 06, 2019, 12:23:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
69425 Posts in 12040 Topics by 11022 Members
Latest Member: milena225
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  50Webs Forum
|-+  General Forum
| |-+  General chat.
| | |-+  Where is it better for an old person in a nursing home or at home?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Where is it better for an old person in a nursing home or at home?  (Read 325 times)
gordon
Members

View Profile
« on: August 13, 2019, 11:29:06 AM »

Where is it better for an old person in a nursing home or at home?
lilla
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 11:30:27 AM »

It is difficult to answer unequivocally. If the old man has a family, then of course hed better stay at home. Well, if a person is single, then probably in a nursing home. There he will have the care he needs.
ekton
Members

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2019, 03:18:12 PM »

It is much better for any person to live at home. Only of course if he is not paralyzed
salisd
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2019, 06:24:28 AM »

I believe. that its much easier for an average person to live at home. In a nursing home. although there is the necessary care, there is no kinship or this particular understanding. so make a conclusion yourself. By the way, if you have difficulty caring for an old person, then contact the agency allheartcare there you can definitely find a good and responsible person for home care with a medical education
kollesiko
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2019, 10:59:29 AM »

Old age is not a reason to sit in a chair and wait for the end. At any age, motor activity is important. For older people it is also important to walk a lot and control the heartbeat, the number of steps taken. I recommend autonomous smartwatches for your relative. Such watches are different. At findthedecision.com  you can see a watch overview and choose one for your relative. A watch is something that is constantly nearby, on the hand. They can play the function and the phone. This is important for an older person and someone who calls him. So you will avoid worries when you are not answered for a long time
Francole
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2019, 05:12:12 AM »

The rhythm of life in a large and prosperous city does not imply stops, respite, or idle pastime. To remain successful, you need to work 12 hours a day for the good of your family, and devote the rest of your time to self-development and self-improvement. And while a person is alone, he somehow manages to combine work, education and leisure, but with the advent of family responsibilities, everything changes radically. It happens that a close relative needs constant care. In this case, I advise you to hire a nurse https://myallamericancare.com/services/home-care-waiver
allabayka
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2019, 06:55:37 PM »

It's a complicated question. Sometimes it's hard to make a moral decision. But it happens that at home an elderly person will not be able to get full medical care.
salisd
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2019, 07:58:10 AM »

I think its better for an older person to stay at home. the truth is now very difficult for me. My mom was diagnosed with cataracts. but I still look after her myself.
lilla
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2019, 07:59:28 AM »

When my mother started having vision problems and was diagnosed with a cataract, we were advised to use Catalin eye drops We used this medicine for three months and the further development of the disease stopped.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: