50Webs Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 17, 2021, 10:42:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
92124 Posts in 22621 Topics by 28546 Members
Latest Member: fwalkero
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  50Webs Forum
|-+  General Forum
| |-+  Funny | Jokes | Short Stories Forum
| | |-+  Some "Yo Mama" Jokes
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Some "Yo Mama" Jokes  (Read 2717 times)
Orbit
Members

View Profile WWW
« on: August 04, 2005, 08:02:03 AM »

These jokes are off the top of my head.. I forget the url for the site that has em all....  :-D

-Yo mama's so fat, her picture fell off the wall...

-Yo mama's so ugly, the last time I saw something that looked like her, I pinned a tail on it.....

-Yo mama's so stupid, she sat on the TV to watch the couch...

-Yo mama's so ugly, when she when into a haunted house she came back out with an application....

-Yo mama's so ugly, when she looked out her car window, she was arrested for public indecency....

-Yo mama's so stupid, when the computer said "Press any key to continue", she couldn't find the 'Any' key.......

-Yo mama's so fat, even the shadow of her ass weighs 50 pounds.....

-Yo mama's so stupid, she thought a quarterback was a refund.....

-Yo mama's so stupid, that under "Education" on her job application, she put "Hooked on Phonics"........

-Yo mama's so stupid, she was on the street corner giving out potato chips yellin' "Free Lays!".......

-Yo mama's so fat, that when she puts on high heels in the morning,by the afternoon, they're flats......

-Yo mama's so fat, I had to take a train and two busses just to get on her good side.......

-Yo mama's so nasty, she has more "Clap" than an auditorium......

-Yo mama's so nasty, when I asked her what was for dinner, she spreads her legs and says "Crabs".......

-Yo mama's so stupid, she failed a blood test.......

-Yo mama's so ugly, yo dad first met her at the dog pound.......

-Yo mama's so stupid, she told me to meet her at the corner of "Walk" and "Don't Walk."

-Yo mama's so fat, the last time she saw 90210 (TV Show) was on a scale.....

-Yo mama's so stupid, she tripped over a cordless phone......

-Yo mama's so stupid, she tried to kill a bird by throwing it off a cliff......

-Yo mama's so fat, the telephone company gave her two area codes.......

-Yo mama's so fat, her ass requires 2 zip codes....

-Yo mama's so stupid, she sent me a fax with a stamp on it.......

-Yo mama's so stupid, she took a ruler to bed to see how long she slept......

-Yo mama's so fat, she's got more rolls than a bakery......

-Yo mama's so stupid, she put lipstick on her forehead because she wanted to makeup her mind..........

-Yo mama's so stupid, she took a spoon to the Super Bowl.........

-Yo mama's so stupid, when your dad told her it was chili outside she ran outside with a bowl and a spoon......

-Yo mama's so fat, the only way to get her through a door is to grease the door-frame and hold a twinky on the other side.......

-Yo mama's such a drunk, if it wasn't for the olives in the martinies she would starve to death...........

-Yo mama's so stupid, she tried to drown a fish........

-Yo mama's so stupid, she stole free bread..........

-Yo mama's so stupid she sold the car for gas money......

Yo mama's so fat, I can't tell whether she is walking or rolling.......

After all of those... you better get a few laughs in there.... LOL.... I love em.... hillarious.... anywho.. I'll post more when I find the site or think of more.....  :-D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

sawanbanna
Administrator
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2005, 09:10:01 AM »

YAO:::that's funny dude :::: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Best Regards,
sawanbanna
50Webs Support Volunteer

-="DO NOT ADJUST YOUR MIND, THERE IS A FAULT IN REALITY"=-
trostemd
Experienced Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2005, 08:11:01 PM »

I got some:

Yo mamma so fat she tripped on wal-mart, smashed k-mart, and landed on target!

Yo mama so fat, when she put on a yellow jacket and stand in the middle of the street people start yelling, "TAXI, TAXI!"
Kace71
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2019, 01:06:35 PM »

I miss the lecture so I don't understand what topic you want to cover here. I suggest you to follow the https://sky-writer.com/studymoose-review/ so that students will attend the lecture on time. Looking for the Joke Mama poem part from your side.
jackjones
Members

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2019, 09:56:54 AM »

Arenít you acquainted with the way to make proper utilization of Yahoo at its best? However, you donít need to worry about anything as you can approach our customer care geeks at anytime from anywhere and get the one stop solution at yahoo number within least time span. So, why you are putting your account at higher risk of getting trouble? Come to us. https://www.numbersupportcustomerservice.com/yahoo-customer-service/
facebook
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2021, 06:57:24 AM »

I will offer a dash of these fights an open door this Blog Commenting page adequately what I look for. Juno has resuscitated its association and permitted clients to access through different online doorways.Facebook is a free online American web organization that is considered among the best 5 specific associations on earth. Facebook offered admittance to just Harvard understudies in its underlying years. In any case, later to develop Facebook permitted Yale, Stanford and Columbia understudies as well.In the occasion you not know to recuperate Facebook secret phrase without affirmation reset code at that point need not be worried.
for more info:- https://www.instanthelpsolution.com/change-facebook-password/
unikaa
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2021, 11:45:55 AM »

Yo momma is so fat that when she went to the beach a whale swam up and sang, "We are family, even though you're fatter than me." alternativa a veezie

Angry Shocked Huh Roll Eyes Embarrassed Undecided Cry Smiley

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: