50Webs Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 16, 2019, 02:06:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
67934 Posts in 11326 Topics by 9467 Members
Latest Member: annemanike
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  50Webs Forum
|-+  General Forum
| |-+  Funny | Jokes | Short Stories Forum
| | |-+  Best Gambling system or method you have seen?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Best Gambling system or method you have seen?  (Read 150 times)
Macgomes
Noobie

View Profile
« on: August 17, 2019, 09:16:08 PM »

Hello everyone,,
I used to martingale baccarat with the following strategy:

Bet the minimum on banker (say $1)

If lost, bet $1 on player.

If lost, double on player until you win ($2, $4, etc).

When you've made your money back, place a $1 bet on banker and start the cycle again (if banker wins, keep playing it for $1 until player hits, then switch to player and apply the martingale).

My rationale was:inferno slot machine

because tables have maximum bets, I reduce variance by not going 1,2,4 and instead chasing the first loss until I break even (1,1,2,4). Effectively I am reducing variance by sacrificing win rate.

after I've made my money back, I bet $1 on banker again. That's because it has a slightly better chance of winning so you might as well bet on it. At this point I'm not actually martingaling (ie. The first bet).

the reason I switch to player if the first bet on banker loses is because a banker win of 6 only pays half, ruining the martingale, whereas that is not the case with player. Player is only a very slight dog against banker, and considering banker wins on a 6 only pays half, it's probably a better bet than banker anyway, even though banker wins slightly more often (a less than 1% favourite against the player).

The reasons I stopped doing this were:

It was way too time consuming. Starting with $1 bets, I would make about $50/hour but that doesn't include losses - I didn't play enough to calculate an actual ROI. The reasons I didn't play long enough was ....

Because on my 3rd attempt using this system, banker hit something like 14 times in a row (I have a picture to prove it). Luckily I gave up after losing my $64 bet. I understand the martingale is only effective if you go all the way, but when you sit down and lose over $100 in the first 10 minutes of playing, it's a huge turn off.

I have tried this starting with 50c bets and made $30 but that took about 3 hours.

All in all there are WAY better ways to gamble than martingaling any sort of house table games. Even if this is a profitable system in the long run, it's not worth any rational persons time.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 08:33:32 PM by Macgomes » Logged
Migge1945
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2019, 07:36:06 AM »

Thanks
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 07:37:33 AM by Migge1945 » Logged
Procialwass56
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2019, 07:18:06 PM »

thanks