50Webs Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 27, 2020, 08:39:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
87414 Posts in 20551 Topics by 25519 Members
Latest Member: nhalatreviet
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  50Webs Forum
|-+  50Webs Services
| |-+  Support questions (Paid plans).
| | |-+  The final trial of the COVID-19 vaccine begins.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The final trial of the COVID-19 vaccine begins.  (Read 233 times)
ritcha
Members

View Profile
« on: September 24, 2020, 08:37:51 AM »

Johnson & Johnson said on Wednesday that 60,000 volunteers have now participated in the final trials, coming from the United States, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru and South Africa.

In addition to this project Many pharmaceutical companies in the United States And other countries such as the projects of Moderna Inc and Pfizer Inc have also entered the final stage of the trial.
For Johnson & Johnson's drug, news reports state that Subjects were given a single injection in the final trial. Unlike other items which will require two injections and at this point, there is hope that If the project is successful It's much easier to produce and deliver than any other competitor.
However, many vaccine experts are unsure if The US Food and Drug Administration or FDA may decide to speed up the approval process for this vaccine. Using power from President Donald Trump, who tried to offer information that convinced Vaccine development always ends earlier than experts estimate.
However, on Wednesday in the US time. President Nana Thibodi Trump Recently tweeted a message that the FDA "needs to work faster" means speeding up the approval process for the COVID-19 vaccine. It has previously announced that the vaccine will be available ahead of the Nov. 3 presidential election.
But Dr. Francis Collins, director of the US National Institutes of Health. Told reporters earlier this week that Relevant agencies must do everything possible to obtain a safe and effective drug prior to its use.

The Washington Post also reported Wednesday that the FDA intends to show transparency at all stages. The decision was made to disclose more stringent standards regarding the approval of the vaccine. Which means Chance that any vaccine Given that approval before the election day, it should be tacitly reduced.

Follow the news and the situation of COVID-19 here slotxo .
Labore
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2020, 10:45:49 AM »

Can you guys tell me how can I sign up for the new domain I donít know anything about this. So if you can tell me with 은꼴 then I will be very pleased to you.
ducklife12
Members

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2020, 07:18:20 AM »

I am waiting for the good news from this vaccine trial. Thanks for sharing this valuable information.
fireboy and watergirl
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: