50Webs Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 13, 2019, 02:47:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
68884 Posts in 11772 Topics by 10505 Members
Latest Member: GuyFritsch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  50Webs Forum
|-+  General Forum
| |-+  General chat.
| | |-+  Should Children's Book Be Used As An Educational Tool?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Should Children's Book Be Used As An Educational Tool?  (Read 146 times)
sarahtaylor
Noobie

View Profile
« on: September 16, 2019, 10:53:47 AM »

The children`s book to read shall be more interesting for the children to read. An eleven-year-old schoolboy knows it really very well. If the students are made to sit over there and read the adult books so few of the students are capable to understand the content written in the books. If the students are provided proper teaching by the teachers how to read the book so I personally believe that they will learn new knowledge and useful insight by their own and they will become capable of preparing the academic assignments by their own. In early stages it may happen with them that they will remain able to do the selected parts of assignments by their own they not need to become worried in such conditions and needs to immediately pay someone to write a paper and they are ready to pay Someone Write My Dissertation. But with the passage of time, they will become able to complete it by their own efforts. Therefore schools must place children’s book in the school library and use such books as an educational tool for the student.
Subtautit42
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2019, 12:45:56 PM »

Books are always important for education even some people hate reading or some are hate writing. If you also one of them who hate reading or writing then you should go to my site here you will get good or interesting topics, you can read those topics or also take tips ir ideas about topics on that you wanna do the writing. I hope you will like my site.
Subtautit42
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2019, 11:28:18 AM »

« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 04:11:59 PM by Subtautit42 » Logged
Pham_T
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Today at 09:28:14 AM »

Picture books use more than one learning style they are an excellent teaching tool.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: