August 22, 2017, 04:39:24 PM
  Print  
Author Topic: 50Webs paid hosting DEMO account  (Read 19258 times)
XYLEM
Administrator
Experienced Member

View Profile
« on: March 06, 2006, 05:54:16 PM »

I'd like to draw the attention of those interested in our paid web hosting control panel to a demo account that gives access to its main contents.
This account will allow you to take a look at the configuration of the Control Panel and the great deal of features that our system offers.
Please, keep in mind that some of the Control Panel options, such as server side scripts, FTP access, SQL database and SMTP, have been disabled for the sake of security. You will get complete access to them with the paid account set-up.

Use this login info to test it :

Login : demo50webs
Password : ViewOnly

Members area : https://50webs.net/members/

Regards
Gazurkoff

munchkinette
Members

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2006, 01:31:50 PM »

I quote some mistakes for you French version... If you need some help, just tell me, I'm French (and not Franch :lol: )!

Munchkinette
XYLEM
Administrator
Experienced Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2006, 01:56:03 PM »

Quote from: "munchkinette"
I quote some mistakes for you French version... If you need some help, just tell me, I'm French (and not Franch :lol: )!

Munchkinette

Thank you, please send one email to support{at}50webs.com with corrections and we will fix it ASAP.

Regards
Gazurkoff

antimatter
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2006, 05:16:33 AM »

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Cool!
Clever showing me this, because I'm going to upgrade soon probably  Cool

Organisation européenne pour la recherche nucléaire

Gideon
50Webs moderators
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2006, 01:10:51 PM »

You should if you want a really cool website with loads more scripts and space etc. Cool

Hellooooooooo
freshwire
Global Moderators
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2006, 05:48:03 PM »

i would consider it when i get better at scripts

Jonathan | 50Webs Support Volunteer
Gideon
50Webs moderators
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2006, 07:18:29 PM »

Well you don't have to be good at scripts to use scripting services on paid plans because it comes with Elefante Installer which automatically creates the script and adds it to a database if it needs to use one and creates all the tables, fields etc itself but you can install some custom scripts if you have the knowledge.

Hellooooooooo
dude101
Popular Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2006, 03:15:11 PM »

im going to upgrade to my dads trying to get me to use gdaddy i said no this site rocks lol

The Art is within let it flow through your body like blood in the veins- Dude101
mportal
50Webs moderators
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2006, 03:50:46 PM »

Nice control panel  :-D . i'll go for paid account if it is worthy and if i get many great feedback from my friends and others.

mkostka
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2006, 04:28:54 PM »

The only good thing I saw about it is that you get a bigger upload size limit and PHP & mysql access. You can get scripts like the paid plan offers on (EDIT by XYLEM) . I support 50webs in any venture they go thru, but I think you probably could find a better paid hosting service. Hwoever, 50webs is the BEST free host around.
dude101
Popular Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2006, 09:34:27 PM »

More than that my fiend.... look harder  :shock:

The Art is within let it flow through your body like blood in the veins- Dude101
mportal
50Webs moderators
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2006, 04:03:14 AM »

although 50webs free hosting does not support any script (php, cgi, asp), but our website looks perfectly or like any other professional website... because it does not force ads on our webpage and service is best. That's why i'm here. :-D  Of course paid hosting is more feature... for those people have the experience and knowledge to use the script.

mkostka
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2006, 05:09:20 AM »

Exactly. I couldn't say it any better m-portal.

Why would I have to spend money on web hosting for a small personal website?  It doesn't seem right to me, lol.
charmed_heart25
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2006, 12:45:46 AM »

Nice... You guys have convinced me enough. I think I'll upgrade.....  :-D  Yeah, I think I will. But please can you do me a favor?

Can you delete my free account that I have at present? I'm the type of person who wants everything cleaned up, so I wanted to delete all the unused accounts I have.. so, please? My URL's http://charredheart.50webs.com but I deleted all my files from the server already, so you wont fnid anything there.

We can’t whisper to a lifeless grandfather, or hug the soulless shell of a father. Through these wretched scenes and tragic experiences did I learn that life is short, and there may not be all the time in the world to spare for the ones you love. <3
Gideon
50Webs moderators
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2006, 11:54:48 AM »

Yes, that will be done for you shortly.
Enjoy your upgrade. Cool

Hellooooooooo
  Print  

Jump to: