50Webs Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 30, 2020, 06:40:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
76632 Posts in 15215 Topics by 16942 Members
Latest Member: belleriggs12
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  50Webs Forum
|-+  General Forum
| |-+  General chat.
| | |-+  Ethereum is dropping like crazy
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ethereum is dropping like crazy  (Read 499 times)
ladygaga
Members

View Profile
« on: November 10, 2019, 07:29:26 PM »

Ethereum is dropping like crazy. Should we wait for it to drop more, or buy right now?
Gonzalo Gough
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2019, 07:22:44 PM »

And what do you think yourself? I guess you are not looking for financial advice from forum newbies, are you?
oliviabacker
Members

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2019, 10:51:42 AM »

ETH is also having scaling problems at the moment. The network is saturated by these new ICOs. Long term, this will be negative for ETH.

The problem is that investors pay little attention to these technical aspects and go for the easy buck.

I would advise you to build an exposure on ETH gradually. Buy some now and reconsider later.

Long term, I remain bullish on POW coins like BTC, LTC, MONA but ETH will definitely be a dominant coin too.
freestown7
Members

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2019, 10:53:56 AM »

First check out any from thousands of cryptocurrency forums or chat exchange. I believe it would be very useful to you. Then be aware of many scammers in the internet. I prefer to deal with some reliable platforms like that https://btcbit.net/buy-ethereum-eth-with-credit-card which offers a quick and safe way to sell cryptocurrency. You can withdraw your money to a bank account  or to your debit/credit card. Hope it can help
Ndelbrg
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2019, 03:50:38 PM »

I think its course will not change much in the near future.
kozakor
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2019, 02:48:27 PM »

The first rule of the financial market is not to panic and to study the situation from all sides. The financial market to which the cryptocurrency as a whole belongs is characterized by fluctuations. This is the rise and fall of rates. To understand what's going on, study indices and quotes. On the broker tenkofx website https://tenkofx.co.za/ you can find all the information you need to make a decision.
Bit4
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2020, 11:29:29 AM »

I hope we`ve seen the bottom already for ethereum. Still it is a cool crypto with a great team behind it. So long-term it should be fine. Before investing in ethereum, it should be repeated that you must have control of your wallet. Not some exchange holding your wallet. So it is best if you have a cold wallet. Additionally, you should search for some cheap rates and comfortable ways of buying cryptocurrency, like cards, and reputable exchange, which is Bit4, providing a convenient and instant buy purchases of crypto. Or other of course if you find anything. Remain cautious when investing, it is still risky
jorebfin
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2020, 10:37:10 PM »

Ethereum has long been listed on forex.  You can see the most up-to-date statistics on Ethereum or from traders or Forex brokers
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: