50Webs Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 06, 2019, 12:05:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
69425 Posts in 12040 Topics by 11022 Members
Latest Member: milena225
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  50Webs Forum
|-+  General Forum
| |-+  General chat.
| | |-+  Which generator can I take on a camping trip?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Which generator can I take on a camping trip?  (Read 40 times)
salisd
Noobie

View Profile
« on: December 04, 2019, 04:17:13 AM »

Which generator can I take on a camping trip?
dakal
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2019, 07:24:35 AM »

I believe that you need to take a small and compact generator on a hike. Because, in principle, you will need electricity there to charge your gadgets and make coffee, well, what else would you have in the evenings.
lilla
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2019, 01:22:33 PM »

For camping, you need a light and convenient generator. It is desirable that it be quiet so that you do not interfere with your neighbors. Yes, and you are unlikely to enjoy the noise from your generator during your vacation.
ekton
Members

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2019, 03:29:40 AM »

A generator for camping is the best solution for appliances during the holidays. It will fully provide you with backup power. These generators are generally light weight and convenient to move. Look at the presented models and select one of the best 1000 watt generator  https://bestgenset.org/best-1000-watt-generator/ here you will find generators  from well-known brands such as Honda, Yamaha, WEN and so on.
allabayka
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2019, 08:50:52 AM »

A generator for camping is the best solution for appliances during the holidays. It will fully provide you with backup power. These generators are generally light weight and convenient to move. Look at the presented models and select one of the best 1000 watt generator  https://bestgenset.org/best-1000-watt-generator/ here you will find generators  from well-known brands such as Honda, Yamaha, WEN and so on.

Now without such generators I can hardly imagine the journey. It's a banal and simple convenience.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: