50Webs Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 26, 2020, 09:50:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
70779 Posts in 12709 Topics by 12347 Members
Latest Member: WebDesignConqueror
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  50Webs Forum
|-+  General Forum
| |-+  Applications - Software reviews and opinions
| | |-+  How to start a career in Fintech?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How to start a career in Fintech?  (Read 52 times)
Jermini123
Noobie

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2020, 04:08:04 PM »

Hello
I'm very interested in the fintech industry and would like to start a career in this sector from the ground up.
I've been day trading for about a year and have a soft spot for fintech companies. This affection has grown throughout the year to the point that now I would like restructure my life and career choices towards the fintech industry. A bit about me, I'm an independent learner for the most part, I've self taught myself languages, trading and other talents. Currently hold no post secondary education. I've been checking out some online courses offered for fintech, I've seen the oxford program and some on EDX.org. I'm confident in my ability to discipline my self and study just about anything. Would this community recommend university degree or college degree or certificate programs or potentially a combination of a few of these avenues? How would you start a career in fintech if you had to do it from the ground up starting today?
Travel321
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2020, 09:43:00 PM »

A lot of FinTech jobs revolve around better use of data for innovative solutions in terms of investing, trading, managing, money, and financial assets. That's on the tech side. There is a whole world of opportunities on the business side as well in terms of analysis, process optimization, change management, project management, etc. In this case, suggest you read this blog about fintech wearables
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: