50Webs Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2020, 02:56:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
83304 Posts in 18479 Topics by 22370 Members
Latest Member: Chocolatemelangeur
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  50Webs Forum
|-+  General Forum
| |-+  General chat.
| | |-+  Who is the best Manchester United player ever and why?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Who is the best Manchester United player ever and why?  (Read 251 times)
freestown7
Members

View Profile
« on: January 15, 2020, 05:57:14 PM »

Who is the best Manchester United player ever and why?
ladygaga
Members

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 07:55:44 PM »

Duncan Edwards. Most people don't know about him as he didn't play for long. He was one of the busby babes who tragically lost his life in the Munich air disaster. He was already considered a great player( he was 22 or 23 when he died). If he had not died in the Munich tragedy he would have become one of the best players of all time. Sir bobby Charlton once said that Duncan Edwards was the only player who made him feel inferior. It is a great eulogy from a person who is considered to be the best English player of all time.
oliviabacker
Members

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2020, 07:59:42 PM »

As far as I can judge Ronaldo is considered to be the greatest player ever. He is the greatest player ever. I have watched all his matches and should say he is a real professional. I also bet through https://pk-bookmakers-bet.biz/ from time to time and can admit that he has high results practically all the time
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: