50Webs Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2020, 02:52:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
83304 Posts in 18479 Topics by 22370 Members
Latest Member: Chocolatemelangeur
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  50Webs Forum
|-+  General Forum
| |-+  General chat.
| | |-+  Who is a better human being, Cristiano Ronaldo or Messi? Why?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Who is a better human being, Cristiano Ronaldo or Messi? Why?  (Read 393 times)
oliviabacker
Members

View Profile
« on: January 16, 2020, 08:27:36 PM »

Who is a better human being, Cristiano Ronaldo or Messi? Why?
freestown7
Members

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2020, 07:08:48 AM »

Its Cristiano Ronaldo For Sure!!!

Here You Go !!!

He never Take Alcohol : Yes. It is true. Ronaldo has been a blood donor for some time now. He donates blood from time to time and that keeps him from drinking and getting tattoos on his body. The other reason that he Doesn’t drink Alcohol because it reminds him the disease that caused the death of his father.
ladygaga
Members

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2020, 07:10:39 AM »

My opinion Messi is the best of the best! He is my favorite football player of all times. I like him very much and watch all his matches. We gather together with my friends every Sunday and discuss all the sports news. We also bet through https://best-betting-pak.com/  from time to time and it is very exciting. It is always a pleasure to get some extra money simply watching an interesting match   
Nasty2
Members

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2020, 08:27:33 AM »

We all not that it's hard to answer especially if you know little about football. I don't think that there can be the best football player.. they're all professionals. If you want to learn more about football order an article about it.. you can choose a right service here essayreviewexpert.com . So maybe there you'll find an answer.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: