50Webs Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 30, 2020, 05:53:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
76630 Posts in 15214 Topics by 16940 Members
Latest Member: blogsongkhoe365
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  50Webs Forum
|-+  General Forum
| |-+  Web Design and Multimedia
| | |-+  Call TurboTax customer care to fix TurboTax error 1921
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Call TurboTax customer care to fix TurboTax error 1921  (Read 376 times)
mariajhon6504
Noobie

View Profile
« on: January 29, 2020, 06:00:15 AM »

The technical issues like error code 1921 tend to occur quite regularly on the TurboTax program. If you are dealing with this code right now then you can fix it by simply disabling the Intuit Update Service from the task manager. If that doesn’t work then let us know. We are here to help you and we are accessible through a 24x7 TurboTax Support number.

SolomonCLink
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2020, 11:02:51 AM »

Thanks for sharing this information
WalterHCrocker
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2020, 11:24:42 AM »

Hi, thanks for sharing this post with me. I was facing some issues with TurboTax and wanted their support number and found it here. I contacted them and shared my problem with them. I was looking at EduBirdie's reviews on https://essayreviewexpert.com/review/edubirdie/ and I found them to be very positive so I decided to give them my requirements for the essay. They completed my task on time and I was impressed by the work they did. I would suggest you choose them for any writing work you may have.
AdrianG001
Members

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2020, 12:07:34 PM »

Close all programs (including TurboTax), restart your computer, reopen TurboTax, and try updating again.

If that didn't work, close TurboTax and try this:

In Control Panel, open Administrative Tools and select Services.
Right-click Intuit Update Service and choose Stop.
Reopen TurboTax and try updating again.
If you're still getting this error:

Go to the Windows Update website and check for updates.
Download and install the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .Net Framework 3.5 Family Update (KB951847).
Restart your computer if prompted to do so.
Reopen TurboTax and try updating again
stevee344
Noobie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2020, 07:32:08 AM »

The www.myprepaidcenter.com lets you keep records of the spendings done by you on your card, dues, and pending bills, the balance left in the card, the validity of the card

To make use of the services you will have to visit the official website of myprepaidcenter
jeni
Noobie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2020, 05:27:13 AM »

I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.  DES-5221
Busba1122
Members

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2020, 09:59:24 AM »

If you are lonely, we are friends.  >>>  pgslot
joe786
Noobie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2020, 11:55:25 AM »

The Quickbooks sync error can occur due to various reasons in order to troubleshoot this visit quickbooks online sync error
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: