50Webs Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 03, 2020, 05:41:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
73362 Posts in 13773 Topics by 14749 Members
Latest Member: Gistpower
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  50Webs Forum
|-+  General Forum
| |-+  Funny | Jokes | Short Stories Forum
| | |-+  Which one is best, Business or a Job?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Which one is best, Business or a Job?  (Read 133 times)
jobriyaa
Noobie

View Profile
« on: February 08, 2020, 02:37:07 PM »

Today I would like to ask from community that, what is best to live a better financial life, either a job or a business. However it is not easy to find a job neither to be succeeded in a business without a huge amount of investment. There are many websites like who provide the detail of jobs but it is too difficult to be appointed on these jobs. Thatís why I am so confused to choose one of them.
 There are many people who think that, business is best other than a job with different reasons and different perspective, and just like that, there are many people who think that job is very good and best other than a business with different perspective, but how can we decide that, which will be best, Thatís why I would like to ask that question by you,
Some of the people think that, business is best because in a business you can earn according to your hard working, but in a job you cannot earn according to your hard work, thatís why business is much better than a job.
If we talk about the job, then the people who are in the favor of job, they say that, job is best because there is no need to worry about investment, profit and loss just do your services and have your salary. So <a href="https://www.jobriyaa.in/private-jobs/engineering-jobs/">sarkari naukri</a> is best for you,
But according to my perspective, I think you should work according to your nature, mean you should work according to your interest, if you have interest in Job then, job is best for you and you will be succeeded in that field, and on the other side which is business you should do business if you have interest in business and enough experience to do a business.

What do you think about this confusion, your comment is very important..
jobsrecruit
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2020, 10:46:11 AM »

In each administration work readiness, Previous Papers will assume a significant job to traverse the assessment. The greater part of the inquiries will be from the Previous Papers as it were. These days, rivalry for Government occupations is Previous year question papers on high. Each competitor dream is to get put in an administration association. Competitors who are planning for govt employments must be looking for Previous Papers 2020.
internetically9
Noobie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 02:41:37 PM »

Everyone want to know the best job which can make Ultimate amount of money. Thats why these courses after 10th can give you best career advice https://www.internetically9.com/courses-after-10th
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 02:43:23 PM by internetically9 » Logged
Levi331122
Noobie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2020, 06:59:57 AM »

i guess business but first you must get experience through some job.
internetically9
Noobie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2020, 01:48:59 PM »

Jobs are vey good and secure financial freedom. You dont need to worry about your business. It makes you tension free. but at the same time, Jobs can give you a limited amount of money. In Addition, businesses have more hard word and they can make you Millionaire. Many people work in https://medium.com/@farukhhussain.0975/why-part-time-job-is-always-better-than-full-time-11213756e37e until their business grow at a good speed.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: