50Webs Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 05, 2020, 12:46:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
88106 Posts in 20880 Topics by 26024 Members
Latest Member: Saramadison
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  50Webs Forum
|-+  General Forum
| |-+  Computer Talks
| | |-+  How much does it cost to make the application yourself?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How much does it cost to make the application yourself?  (Read 1471 times)
romanhoff
Noobie

View Profile
« on: February 17, 2020, 02:01:27 PM »

Hi all, How much does it cost to make the application yourself? The cost of creating an application usually depends on the type of application. Complexity and characteristics will affect the price, as well as the platform that you use. The simplest applications typically cost around $ 25,000 to build. how much does a mobile app costÂ
blueworldcity
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2020, 07:43:27 AM »

The face acknowledgment and key cards will be consolidated in the blue world city islamabad payment plan general public to maintain a strategic distance from undesirable guests and disasters in the society.Blue World City takes the security of its occupants and guests truly, an exceptionally prepared security group will screen and guarantee the wellbeing of its inhabitants all day, every day.
mackar
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2020, 07:52:22 AM »

How do you rate one hour of your work? It may take ~4 months in a nutshell = ~1,200 hours

Making a simple app with must-have features and basic design? App development costs will be around $60,000 if your rate is $50/h.
mariah1902
Noobie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2020, 06:26:59 AM »

I do not think you would need that much money.
edwardbailey
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2020, 11:16:15 AM »

A question that we are asked quite frequently. And it’s a tough one, even for someone who has been developing software for over 15 years. Well, here’s our three-word answer: “It really depends!”
The cost of developing software depends on the requirements and various other software cost factors, and no two software projects are the same. In fact, ‘software’ is itself such a broad term that
we cannot know the custom software development cost for sure until we know what your exact software requirements are.
joshuadollar
Noobie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2020, 12:35:14 PM »

An analytical essay is one of the most common forms of essay in the UK curriculum. Many of you may even opt for an analytical essay help to get this paper done on time. Usually, students are asked to analyze a short story in this paper.These three steps can help you write an analytical essay on a short story with the utmost precision. You must read the story thoroughly before writing the paper. It is better to get an online essay writing help if you don’t have enough time. Good Luck.
pak24tv
Members

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2020, 05:44:23 AM »

If you want to develop a small application then you don't need much money for it. check al arabia news live
happy
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2020, 12:14:07 PM »

Average, app development costs between $2000-$300000.

If you want to learn the important factors that impact the cost to develop an app?

I am sharing here some information you can actually save money while outsourcing app development.

Also, you will get the idea of how to calculate app development cost and which factors impact app development cost around the globe.
jeni
Members

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2020, 09:26:48 AM »

I enjoyed over read your post.I got good ideas from this amazing post. I am always searching like this type of blog post. I hope I will see you again https://www.certsout.com/NCSE-Core-test.html
davidrichard
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2020, 09:00:38 AM »

A basic application will cost around $25,000 if you outsource your app development ideas to a mobile app development company. But if you have the knowledge and you are a technical person than the situation is different.
TheRedWillow
Noobie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2020, 10:49:06 PM »

Check all the freelance sites such as Fiverr and Upwork and you may be able to find someone who will do it for a good price.

harleyjohnston027
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2020, 02:14:06 PM »

Hm nice statement

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: