50Webs Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 15, 2020, 06:06:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
78659 Posts in 16095 Topics by 18676 Members
Latest Member: itdepartment01
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  50Webs Forum
|-+  General Forum
| |-+  Funny | Jokes | Short Stories Forum
| | |-+  Having A Best Friend
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Having A Best Friend  (Read 320 times)
broomhaylie
Noobie

So many books, so little time.

View Profile WWW
« on: April 08, 2020, 12:04:18 PM »

A story tells that two friends were walking through the desert. During some point of the journey they had an argument, and one friend slapped the other one in the face. The one who got slapped was hurt, but without saying anything, wrote in the sand;
“Today my best friend slapped me in the face.”  Smiley

They kept on walking until they found an oasis, where they decided to take a bath. The one who had been slapped got stuck in the mire and started drowning, but the friend saved him. After he recovered from the near drowning, he wrote on a stone;
“Today my best friend saved my life.”  Embarrassed

The friend who had slapped and saved his best friend asked him;
“After I hurt you, you wrote in the sand and now, you write on a stone, why?”  Huh

The other friend replied;
“When someone hurts us we should write it down in sand where winds of forgiveness can erase it away. But, when someone does something good for us, we must engrave it in stone where no wind can ever erase it.”  Cool

Moral of the story:
Don’t value the things you have in your life. But value who you have in your life.  Wink
joshmob
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2020, 05:02:37 PM »

Friends are the best part of our life. Welcome to Bakwash.com. It makes their life better and brings a smile on their face when we send them a good morning text message. Maybe we are busy with our own stuff, but our short and sweet message will make their day. Here are some of the bestGood morning Quotes and SMS for friends that you can send in WhatsApp or Instagram. Cheers!
I hope that this text fills your morning with good energy because I’m totally sending it to you. Eat some breakfast, brush your teeth and show the world how amazing you really are. Rise and shine, buddy!
Every morning I wake up to the sound of your text. I start my day with a smile on my face because of your messages, and that makes the rest of the day easy and fun. Being your friend is such a blessing. Good morning and have a nice day, fella!
I’m pretty sure your day will be full of laughter and happiness because you start it with a text from your best friend – me. Now get up and make this world a better place, fella! Top of the morning to you!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 05:04:29 PM by joshmob » Logged
johnmilton
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2020, 06:02:07 AM »

Nice to meet you Smiley
Without friends we do not have a successful life in every where from student life to career life.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 06:04:45 AM by johnmilton » Logged

Sunpan
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2020, 08:19:54 PM »

Recently I've read an interesting story at www.intrafish.com about Vitali Orlov from Norebo company and his partner. They were i really good college and now they can't share shares and billions from their fishing business. So I do believe in frienship I suppose money can ruin it easily.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: