50Webs Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 25, 2021, 11:31:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
96502 Posts in 24489 Topics by 30864 Members
Latest Member: timmisaunders
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  50Webs Forum
|-+  General Forum
| |-+  Applications - Software reviews and opinions
| | |-+  What is the cost of developing a reliable bitcoin exchange platform?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What is the cost of developing a reliable bitcoin exchange platform?  (Read 374 times)
scarletemilye
Noobie

View Profile
« on: May 27, 2020, 08:40:56 AM »

The minimum cost for developing the crypto exchange platform with whitelabel bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange script may starts from $4500 and it varies according to your requirements on customization to execute proper trading. Apart from the inbuilt security features, the customization of additional business modules like (listed on below)will be added to the purchase cost. The most important thing to keep in mind is that the cost may get varied based on the added plug-ins, API's and other personalized trading features.

MadelynLAkin
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2020, 05:09:28 AM »

Great question and for this, You have to need good website bitcoins related. With the help of this site, You can easily exchange bitcoins and can get more other information about trade bitcoin. Because in the future, If I want to start trade bitcoins so this site information will help me.
haagaaliyah
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2021, 07:21:34 PM »

Thanks for this information because I also want to exchange my bitcoin platform ad I hope your service will help me out. By the way, I am using an online forex service which is providing the best chance for me for starting my trading business of forex services. If you are interested then you can also visit https://www.tradingstarters.com/forex-charts-and-their-types/ website for the more information.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 07:50:31 PM by haagaaliyah » Logged
AdrianG001
Popular Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2021, 11:13:05 AM »

The cost for develop a cryptocurrency exchange website will be vary based on your requirement. But the price starts anywhere from $5000 and goes. Again I repeat the price is completely variable. It depends upon the requirement that you put forth to the

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: