50Webs Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 14, 2021, 02:42:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
102882 Posts in 27130 Topics by 34017 Members
Latest Member: mainserverqiu05
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  50Webs Forum
|-+  General Forum
| |-+  Music & Movies
| | |-+  Michael Fulmer Tigers Jersey
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Michael Fulmer Tigers Jersey  (Read 259 times)
jiuwo23
Members

View Profile
« on: June 24, 2020, 03:27:10 AM »

The top business people all say the same thing ? first impressions count. Sounds easy Daniel Norris Tigers Jersey , and it is easy for those few who can start a conversation with just about anyone but how many people do you know who are like that?

On the other hand when you're shy it's easy to avoid other people, shyness automatically comes with a PhD in how to creatively avoid people, especially strangers!

However this tendency can prove detrimental to your business especially when you consider that your ultimate success can depend on approaching people and making a great first impression.

There is a better way; it is possible to use your mind in a simple yet powerful way that will make it easy for you to make a fantastic first impression. It involves applying peak performance principles in a special way.

Here's what I do when I'm at a conference and I spot someone I know that I ought to say Hello to although my initial tendency is to just avoid them and hope that they don't see me.

First of all Michael Fulmer Tigers Jersey , feel yourself standing tall, just pretend that you feel dynamic, powerful and enthusiastic and take on that posture. Breathe deeply Jordan Zimmermann Tigers Jersey , chest out, and smile so wide that you can feel the stretch in your cheeks. Even if you make believe you will still tend to come across far better with whoever you approach.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: