50Webs Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 05, 2020, 11:08:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
88117 Posts in 20884 Topics by 26032 Members
Latest Member: seemakanwal
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  50Webs Forum
|-+  General Forum
| |-+  Applications - Software reviews and opinions
| | |-+  Impact of Covid 19 on software development
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Impact of Covid 19 on software development  (Read 350 times)
SundySky
Noobie

View Profile
« on: July 16, 2020, 10:05:27 AM »

Hi everyone! I've just thought about the impact of Covid-19 on the process of software development. Do you have some statistics about how this virus has influenced app/software developers? I've heard that many in-source developers were fired because of it.
Therefore, if company is going to develop a new softare, is it better to hire insource developer or company may rely on outsourcing programming services, in particular while developing an app, or not?
I'll be very glad to hear from you some piece of advice.
Evan33
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2020, 08:51:02 PM »

Covid 19 spread effect everything around the world. Due to this spread software development also effected and because of this number of developers are fired from their jobs which is a sad thing. I have some online services regarding to https://paperwritingservice.reviews/ for college students. You can follow these guidelines to start an online software business.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 08:57:09 PM by Evan33 » Logged
GeorgeSmt
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2020, 03:31:45 PM »

Exactly outsource programming is an excellent choice provides a lot of benefits. By the link above is a great article with a detailed explaining why it is so
Galyxive
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2020, 07:36:28 PM »

Mobile programs will be able to help you to develop your business better, which can conserve your income and time in the lengthy-term. Assembling freelance app developer dubai can improve Program programmer Dubai communication among staff and customers members too well in the event you comprise the crucial customer service works.
ipixtechnologies
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2020, 12:29:43 PM »

Here is a post for Impact of COVID-19 on E-Commerce Business by a web development company in USA
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: