50Webs Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 25, 2021, 11:01:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
96494 Posts in 24485 Topics by 30857 Members
Latest Member: wynotolih
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  50Webs Forum
|-+  General Forum
| |-+  Applications - Software reviews and opinions
| | |-+  Android Vs iOS: Which One Should Businesses Build For?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Android Vs iOS: Which One Should Businesses Build For?  (Read 440 times)
infoxen
Members

View Profile WWW
« on: August 04, 2020, 11:20:33 AM »

Market Share

When we talk about market share, Android has been the major player worldwide since the year 2016. As per Statista Ė in the year 2019, Android got success in gaining 87% of the market share whereas iOS could hold 13% of the market share across the global geo-locations.

Since iOS is manufactured by Apple Inc.- a giant brand and this is the reason why it holds more market value and pricing variation. When it comes to Android, it is manufactured by a number of market players from small scale to large scale. Thereby, the Android market is already filled with the huge competition itself and this thing impacted its app market too.

According to Statista, in the 3rd quarter of the year 2019, the gross revenue in the Google Play Store was $7.7 billion whereas, on App Store, users spent $54.2 billion in terms of in-app purchases, subscriptions, and other premium usages.

Audience

Before deploying an app, you need to evaluate your audience, the end goal of your app to attain, and the type of audience ideal for your business. Perform essential research to ensure your app success and for doing so various parameters take place such as:

iOS users tend to be more opulent and earn 40% more than Android users.
Women are more likely to have iPhones than Android phones.
iOS users may have higher educational backgrounds and tend to be in managerial positions.
Apple users seem more engaged with their iOS devices and spend more quality time on apps.
Since iOS users are found on higher profiles hence, they prefer online shopping using apps as in the lack of time.
Thus, all you need to decide whether you are approaching the higher class of people or upper to lower middle class as people from the middle-income group are more likely to buy Android phones. So, if you are dealing with premium products then, you should go with iOS and if you think your products and services are budget-friendly you are willing to cater to using the mobile apps, Android apps could be a smarter decision for your business. 

Which platform should be chosen to deploy an app for better business exposure and to drive productivity?. To figure out so, many facts come across as per your distinct business nature, user base, the product you deal with, and more. So, letís derive a comparison android vs ios

Source- https://www.infoxen.com/blog/android-vs-ios/

Infoxen is a market leader in IT consulting & software solutions imbibed with advanced technological innovations such as AI and machine learning with a team of techno enthusiasts and domain experts.
Benjibrezzu
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2020, 05:57:11 AM »

So I trust this article is useful for you and now you wanna download it at the present time, so don't stress folks Aptoide iOS Download And Install I am adding an immediate connect to aptoide ios and you can download it with the connection gave in the establishment cycle. I am including an official and substantial connection for nothing download aptoide apk on your iPhone or iMac PC.
AdrianG001
Popular Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2020, 12:38:54 PM »

Googleís Android is undoubtedly a popular mobile platform. It runs on nearly 85 percent of smartphones sold globally. On the other hand, Apple was spotted with 13.9 percent market share in the second quarter of 2015. With this data, many experts believe that the time has come when developers may begin to concentrate more on Android, but that is not true at all.

iPhone has always been doing well in the US. The report from Kantarís shows Apple still has 44.2% market share in the US (July 2015). So it simply means iPhone is still the most important brand for mobile app developers. The US based user-groups have always been the target of developers as they know that US app users spend money. However, the other truth is that majority of US users still use Android. But does it mean developers will be influenced with the share of Android users in the US market? Not at all.

ROI Matters

Yes. ROI matters but there are several reports proving that Android developers do not make as much money as iPad or iPhone application developers. Also, the cost of iOS app development is comparatively lower than developing applications for Android platforms. When it comes to Android app development, it costs a lot because there are multiple devices for which an app is customized. Stretching, scaling, and testing an Android app takes too much time. So an iOS app is also tested for a number of devices, but it does not happen when developers build the same app for iOS powered devices. As there are limited devices and a single source of manufacturing these devices, issues like fragmentation are just not found in the iOS ecosystem.

The Android market is fragmented by hardware, software, and pricing, and thus it is difficult for Android developers to build an app that runs on all Android devices. But iPhone or iPad developers never worry about these issues as Apple itself manufactures all its devices.

Regards,
Adrian
Technical Consultant
Apps4Rent | CloudDesktopOnline | O365CloudExperts
thesaurabh
Noobie

Saurabh Soni

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2021, 04:16:25 PM »

Hi,
Google and Apple in particular are investing heavily in securing their mobile OSís, while at the same time safeguarding the privacy of user data. Letís take a look at the changes in Android 10 and iOS 13 to see if we can crown a privacy champion. I hope here you will get all details about android vs ios and you can choose Which One Should Businesses Build For.

Thanks & Regards,
Saurabh
ryanfranklin
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2021, 10:34:11 AM »

To be frank, I would recommend the businesses to be build for both of them since, there is a vast majority of prospects that consumers that use IOS and Android devices. Despite of this discussion, I would advise you cast a brief glare at dell reseller in Dubai.

Let me tell you a quick intro about me. It's Ryan Franklin. I make digital marketing strategies for a Dell dealer in Dubai which provides a broad collection of Dell products for start-up companies.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: