50Webs Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 14, 2018, 07:18:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
66277 Posts in 10365 Topics by 6936 Members
Latest Member: thebusinesspln1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  50Webs Forum
|-+  General Forum
| |-+  General chat.
| | |-+  Attention Mr Stupid Spammer Dudes!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Attention Mr Stupid Spammer Dudes!  (Read 63322 times)
rprifat1
Noobie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: January 06, 2018, 05:10:24 AM »

If you're just starting out on the Internet, you probably have one big question on your mind; "where do I start from?" Well, I've heard webmasters ask that question time and time again. This article will buy email database help you get started on the right foot with your Internet business. I'm going to show you simple steps to take and start earning 1000's of dollars immediately - even if you're brand new to computers. And I'm not kidding! These are little-known internet marketing strategies. Alright, without any further ado, let's go! Step One: Test Your Website Only a few webmasters realize they should test their websites before rolling out a large scale Internet marketing campaign. The importance of this can not be overemphasized, as failure to do so could ruin your business, even before it sees the light of day. So what are going to test on your site? Test everything! That's right... test everything that makes up your sales process. However, for a start you may only concern yourself with the... Sales copy especially the headline (You want to be sure it grabs your visitors' attention and compels them to read your sales letter). Site Navigation (You don't want the order page too far from the home page. If possible one click away).

Opt in Offer (Are you successfully capturing your visitors' contact information?) Order Process (You want to make this as simple as possible) To conduct these tests, I think you'll agree with me that you need a reasonable amount of traffic. Then here's what to do? Step Two: Buy Cheap Instant Traffic from PPC Search Engines Pay-per-click search engines are a cheap source of quality traffic for your website. They operate like auctions. You are allowed to bid for top positions under keywords of your choice. Then for every web searcher that searches for these key words and clicks through your site, you pay the amount you bid. This is, infact, the best place to start driving traffic to your site. I earlier said to test your site, but in reality you can't test a site that gets very little or no traffic. So, here's where you begin your testing. I will advice to start with Yahoo Search Marketing ( searchmarketing.yahoo.com). Bid for any one of the first 3 positions under the keyword people use to find sites like yours. The top 3 results of Yahoo Search Marketing also appear on MSN, All The Web, Alta Vista, Net Zero, Info Space & Yahoo. So these will bring just enough traffic to help you test and tweak your website for a maximum visitors to sales conversion ratio. Here's a little strategy to apply when bidding on PPC search engines. Bid on targeted keywords (descriptive keywords). For example, don't bid on "directory", bid on "stock newsletter directory". Bid on key phrases - made up of two to three words - that get traffic. Key phrases are usually cheaper than general keywords.

PaulJWood
Noobie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: January 12, 2018, 09:17:17 AM »

haha go go !

"My name is Paul J Wood, but you can call me Paul for short. I born in October 28, 1990. I am currently an Auto Mechanic Engineer in Car From Japan. I have a huge passion with cars so becoming an expert in automobile is always my dream.
honey
Noobie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: January 27, 2018, 05:23:17 AM »

amazing post

Ompies
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 13, 2018, 12:26:14 PM »

It seems that the moderators surrendered! Cry
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Up Print 
« previous next »