50Webs Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2019, 04:13:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
67004 Posts in 10824 Topics by 8356 Members
Latest Member: brasov100
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  50Webs Forum
|-+  50Webs Services
| |-+  Support questions (Free plan).
| | |-+  Domain hosting cancelled but not working?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Domain hosting cancelled but not working?  (Read 3591 times)
outerspace
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2006, 11:06:58 PM »

Now it's not working again. Can someone help me STOP this from happening?
antimatter
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2006, 07:52:18 AM »

It would be better to stick with 50webs.

Organisation européenne pour la recherche nucléaire

mportal
50Webs moderators
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2006, 10:44:45 AM »

Quote from: "sawanbanna"
Quote from: "outerspace"
Well, I thought it already updated because on the other website it says the DNS is okay, and, the site DOES work every now and then, but then all of a sudden it goes to 50webs...

I don't get it. x.x

log on to your account under 50webs, whenever your dns is updated, then you will see the domain is active under your account, currently I check your domain is still not have 5050webs dns records yet...how long ago have you changed the dns records?

dude101, check out simply the best code of free at http://simplythebest.net/scripts/DHTML_scripts/dhtml_script_72.html

It is cool, but i dont like it. I've did this before for my mportal site.  :roll: dont know why i dont like it...

freshwire
Global Moderators
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2006, 01:31:15 PM »

Perhaps some local dns's around the world were a bit slow and took long while to update. The fact that it still went to 50webs is not a fault of 50webs but the domain reg ppl. My idea tho is that if the recommended 24hrs had past and it still wasnt working then it was perhaps u needed to clear the cache etc as u probably was  loading an old cached copy on ur pc.

Glad it works for u as it propbably did for most now.

And apologies about sawanbanna's perhaps sleepyness when answering the question sort of worngly.

Jonathan | 50Webs Support Volunteer
sawanbanna
Administrator
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2006, 05:10:42 PM »

Quote from: "outerspace"
Now it's not working again. Can someone help me STOP this from happening?
the problem that happenning to you, you have nothing to do with 50webs at all because your domain is not under 50webs haosting, it from your crappy server out there, no one here can help on that outside hosting, I told you that 1 days up, and 2 days down...and you are succesfully hosted outside 50webs, how come you ask 50webs to stop the problem.  :roll:

Best Regards,
sawanbanna
50Webs Support Volunteer

-="DO NOT ADJUST YOUR MIND, THERE IS A FAULT IN REALITY"=-
singmastan9
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2019, 08:00:26 AM »

Buy web hosting server from HostingRaja with 44% offer. Buy web hosting space or server space from HostingRaja, the No.1 web space provider in India. We are one of the top web space providers in India, We use advanced & cutting edge technology to help our customers and our business is mainly driven by the customer-centric approach. https://www.hostingraja.in/

Huge discussion portal website and website which have more users they should buy server space for the website because of their adaptability and site speed. Because of a present issue, tremendous high activity is to be handled, the dedicated web server space can illuminate these better. https://www.hostingraja.in/
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: