50Webs Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 14, 2021, 02:08:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
102881 Posts in 27130 Topics by 34016 Members
Latest Member: whiteruntz
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  50Webs Forum
|-+  General Forum
| |-+  Introduce yourself & Link Exchange.
| | |-+  Working as a tutor is not as easy as it seems
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Working as a tutor is not as easy as it seems  (Read 59 times)
OginaMo
Noobie

View Profile
« on: April 06, 2021, 03:29:33 PM »

Many people mistakenly believe that tutoring is simple and always brings a steady income. What is difficult in an hour and a half to work with your student? However, in reality, work in the field of education has always been and remains stressful and unpredictable, even when it comes to tutoring. All people are different, especially children, everyone needs an individual approach.
Rogantinno
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2021, 04:04:45 PM »

I think that tutors have a lot of surprises and troubles in the process of their work. Although in every profession there are similar nuances. By the way, if you know where to find a good foreign language tutor, then write to me or answer in this message. I will be grateful to you.
QeGkvikalino
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2021, 09:54:22 PM »

Tutoring is a very popular activity nowadays. Therefore, many teachers or students work as tutors. By the way, you can also use the services of tutors to learn igbo language or another language. I specially made a link here so that you can get to the service where many tutors work. They can help you with foreign languages or other subjects in which you have difficulty.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: