March 27, 2017, 10:43:44 AM
  Print  
Author Topic: sawanbanna DONT GO (its a petition folks)  (Read 15827 times)
wide_load
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« on: August 28, 2006, 10:48:02 PM »

sign here,   make him stay lol

i may have missunderstood other post,   if so please remove this Smiley

wide_load
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 10:49:32 PM »

ill start us off

youv helped me with loads of stuff over the time iv been here

dont leave over something so silly  :cry:

Brandon
Experienced Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2006, 10:52:33 PM »

Sawan, I have not been here for very long, but I know for a fact that you have helped every one registered on this forum at one point in time. You have even helped me with the designing of my websites. Telling if something looks good or not.

I ask you from the very bottom of my heart not to leave.
mkostka
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2006, 11:01:42 PM »

Guys: We can't make him stay, it is his personal choice. There has to be something else bothering him that would make him close his site after maintaining it for 9 years....

Sawanbanna, please don't go. You've been like a brother to all of us on here, showing support towards our websites (even the smallest websites). You're the only one on here that I know, that won't just leave comments like "good, nice, bad, etc. You would always leave explanations for why its not good or why its good or whatever.  Whenever I wanted to close my site and forget all the web design stuff I knew, you were always here to talk me out of it... Your site is very successful and the articles just increase the reason I go to it.

Please RECONSIDER staying with 50Webs! Smiley
wide_load
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2006, 11:05:40 PM »

Quote from: "mkostka"
Guys: We can't make him stay, it is his personal choice. There has to be something else bothering him that would make him close his site after maintaining it for 9 years....

Sawanbanna, please don't go. You've been like a brother to all of us on here, showing support towards our websites (even the smallest websites). You're the only one on here that I know, that won't just leave comments like "good, nice, bad, etc. You would always leave explanations for why its not good or why its good or whatever.  Whenever I wanted to close my site and forget all the web design stuff I knew, you were always here to talk me out of it... Your site is very successful and the articles just increase the reason I go to it.

Please RECONSIDER staying with 50Webs! Smiley

see this is proof isnt it,  we wouldnt go to all this trouble for any member here on 50webs

i suppose we cant make you stay if you dont want to

but if you are going to leave us,   please dont make it be like this,  with a big angry mess :cry:

guitarist809
Experienced Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2006, 11:41:29 PM »

Don't leave, you've impacted this forum in only-positive ways. Like, whenever I think of the 50webs forums, I always think of the username sawanbannana. I sometimes go to your website for an inspiration to help me design another one..

You've helped me A TON with html/php/etc..., You've also helped a ton w/ photoshop.

Your actions are pointless, people get pissed off -> its what they do, you just gotta learn to accept it. You can't quit this position because you pissed gid. off!

Think about it, if you left, you'd be doing more damage than what you did to gidion -> You would be letting us all down, and we'd think badly of you for doing so! If you say, we'll be conviced that you have the courage and can learn from your mistakes! If you leave, you'll have more than 1 pissed off person, everyone on the forum will be pissed/sad because you left.

It is now a matter of choice, I cannot control what you do with your life, but I and everybody else on the 50webs forum STRONGLY encourage you to say an active member of the 50webs hosting and 50webs forum.

-Matt

Guitarist809
mkostka
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2006, 11:45:29 PM »

Quote from: "guitarist809"
Don't leave, you've impacted this forum in only-positive ways. Like, whenever I think of the 50webs forums, I always think of the username sawanbannana. I sometimes go to your website for an inspiration to help me design another one..

You've helped me A TON with html/php/etc..., You've also helped a ton w/ photoshop.

Your actions are pointless, people get pissed off -> its what they do, you just gotta learn to accept it. You can't quit this position because you pissed gid. off!

Think about it, if you left, you'd be doing more damage than what you did to gidion -> You would be letting us all down, and we'd think badly of you for doing so! If you say, we'll be conviced that you have the courage and can learn from your mistakes! If you leave, you'll have more than 1 pissed off person, everyone on the forum will be pissed/sad because you left.

It is now a matter of choice, I cannot control what you do with your life, but I and everybody else on the 50webs forum STRONGLY encourage you to say an active member of the 50webs hosting and 50webs forum.

-Matt

If you like 50Webs so much why don't you upgrade to paid plan and use php on 50webs instead of looking for a new php host?Huh
wide_load
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2006, 11:55:28 PM »

Quote from: "mkostka"
Quote from: "guitarist809"

-Matt

If you like 50Webs so much why don't you upgrade to paid plan and use php on 50webs instead of looking for a new php host?Huh

dude keep to the point here will ya...

guitarist809
Experienced Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2006, 01:19:29 AM »

My parents wont let me buy any webhosting services, thats why im stuck w/ free stuff.

NOW, back to the intent of the origional topic (pm me if you are still concerned over this php issue of mine lol).

sawanbannana -> STAY.

All I hope is that you are not doing this for attention like what my friends do  :?

Guitarist809
mportal
50Webs moderators
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2006, 01:25:12 AM »

I wish him to STAY! even though he is going to stop hosting his website. I wish to see him here on 50webs forum. At least he can helps us when we need him... :idea:

guitarist809
Experienced Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2006, 01:29:41 AM »

If he quits, he will regret it (i hope) and join again.

its true though, if he leaves us, he will let us all down which is the exact opposite of his purpose of doing this.

Guitarist809
Sumedh
Members

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2006, 04:36:15 AM »

HUH Huh?Can anyone please tell me why is he leaving??, didnt check the 50webs forums for a long time.

zerodash
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2006, 06:34:09 AM »

yup yup..why is he leaving?...i haven been here fer like a week...busy during holidays.

Anyway...if wat u say is true, then dun go sawan...u helped me alot especially   with stuff concerning the basics of website creation.....and how to create templates and all that. Besides...ur the one who gives one of the most helps in da forum :-D

Brandon
Experienced Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2006, 06:50:44 AM »

i hope you mean 'leaving' not 'living'.... otherwise thats just plain mean.
zerodash
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2006, 07:17:18 AM »

lol...missed typed..its fixed now though...

Print  

Jump to: