July 24, 2017, 12:49:57 AM
  Print  
Author Topic: INTRODUCTION ! introduce yourself !  (Read 33099 times)
sawanbanna
Administrator
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« on: September 08, 2005, 05:29:19 AM »

Well I think this topic would be a good idea...as this forum is growing up and many genius and great people around some are 14 or so on....so it would be great to introduce yourself, background and introduce your web sites for all members who can visit yours...it help on promote your site...which is not again the rules...so please do here....

for me I don't want to put my site here because nobody can read in Thai...lol....but I have my partner who is create the tutorials site in English...but he needs to introduce his site himself.....

so let rock and roll yourself and your site.... :wink:

Best Regards,
sawanbanna
50Webs Support Volunteer

-="DO NOT ADJUST YOUR MIND, THERE IS A FAULT IN REALITY"=-
XYLEM
Administrator
Experienced Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2005, 08:59:42 AM »

Good idea, for all members,
would be great to introduce yourself and to introduce your own web sites.

Regards
Gazurkoff

noobos
Global Moderators
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2005, 09:15:16 PM »

hehe look like I have a green light to show off here...

my name is "noobo" I don't know where do I get this name from..lol...I am currently live in Denver, Colorado (usa) and college student with Sawanbanna (he is may partner) I am studying BS in Computer Science (Software Engineer)...I come here by sawanbanna suggesting me to...usually I don't like web design like Sawanbanna who is certified in A+ Computer Technician and Micorosft System Engineer (MCSE) and Certified Internet Webmaster...sorry sawanbanna I have to tell the people about you because you never show off your info...lol.....

My webs site is http://noobo.50webs.com but I don't have that much time to make update my web site...lol...will do once a week..and this web site I have to thank you sawanbanna on design the template for me...

I am glad to be here with the greatest web host 50webs.com..keep the good work....

Regards...

DLEStarter | Noobos Blog | SBPS | REC

50Webs Support Volunteer 
sawanbanna
Administrator
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2005, 09:43:01 PM »

oh nooo...man why did you do that...you have to intorduce yourself not introduce me...damn....

uh...this guy (noobo) is smart and genius, I got a lot of helping from him when I get stuck especially on programming..he's just increadible on writing program.....

thank you noobo for your idiot introduce my info.... :evil:

Best Regards,
sawanbanna
50Webs Support Volunteer

Gideon
50Webs moderators
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2005, 12:53:30 PM »

lol. You two must have these type of arguments all the time. i never new sawanbanna had all these techonlogy info stuff. I though he was just a moderator who has a website and is just quite good with computers. I am only 14 so I am definatly not as good at computers but I know a lot for my age.

Hellooooooooo
jasonbx
Members

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2005, 02:43:29 AM »

My name is Jason.
Website is http://www.jasonbx.com

I graduated college this spring(Economics), quit a job a while ago, and so I was bored. I decided to make a website just for fun. I'm still trying to learn HTML as I go, but I am starting to get the basics down now. So now the website is going to start to look a little better---at least that is the plan. :-)

I spend a lot of time outdoors, so I mostly use the site to let my friends see the pictures I take. And it is going to be an ever-evolving project. Smiley

BX

sawanbanna
Administrator
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2005, 03:04:38 AM »

Jason, like I said I enjoy your site to see all pitures around! I like travelling outdoor too...
The great pictures I like are Grand Junction, Colorado (Colorado Tip)..keep it up!

lol...my football team (Broncos) was lost today, your team (49ers) won... :cry:

Best Regards,
sawanbanna
50Webs Support Volunteer

Gideon
50Webs moderators
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2005, 07:38:41 PM »

Hello,

This is general chat so I should be able to talk about my website, tell me if i was wrong and I edit this but:

I have launched a new Games website called The Game Zone!. The URl is http://www.thegamezoneuk.tk. I hope you like it but havn't had many hits yet so I am trying to advertise it any meens necsisserily. If you could, tell your friends or co-workers about it and also my main websites http://www.gideonpyzer.co.uk and http://www.themusiczone.co.uk!
I am only 14 yrs old so don't expect perfection but I am trying as hard as possible to make it good. Please all you visit it and post messages here telling me if you like it or to tell me to stop talking about my website. Any will do. LOL

Thanks

Hellooooooooo
sawanbanna
Administrator
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2005, 07:57:05 PM »

no, it's not wrong! it's right section for you to do that, and I said on my post is to introduce yourself and promote your sites..that's what it is Cool

Good clean design on your site..great work!

and I visit almost every website of all members here if I can and have some free time!

so this section is for you to show off yourself and I said "so let rock and roll yourself and your site...."

Welcome on board evryone!

lol..this in not Airforce One...but I mean forum board  :lol:

Best Regards,
sawanbanna
50Webs Support Volunteer

jasonbx
Members

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2005, 08:27:48 PM »

My Niners won, but my Fantasy team got destroyed. LOL  I'm glad I was too busy to watch the games, I may have cried. (I had players get negative points in my fantasy league.)  I really am working on fixing up my pictures section, just keep getting distracted by other stuff. And I am still trying to find an editor that I really like.(Dreamweaver is awesome, but I am shooting for "free" options right now.)

gideonpyzer--your sites look pretty good from what I have looked at so far, and I will keep looking.  Don't worry too much about being "only 14", you're already doing better than me. And I started playing around with computers before you were born. :-)  And we would all love to have a thousand visitors a day--just takes time. And a site worth visiting. :-)

Looking forward to talking to ya'll. And getting endless advice. ;-)

Gideon
50Webs moderators
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2005, 08:57:43 PM »

Cool thanks

Hellooooooooo
chc74
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2005, 03:08:56 PM »

Hi,

I'm Charles, 31 and in the UK. I'm using 50webs because Angeltowns deleted my site without warning when all of their servers were confiscated by the FBI!!!

My site is www.ainsdalehotel.co.uk, which is a site for my parent's hotel in Blackpool (UK seaside town)

Hope to have fun here in the forums!
sawanbanna
Administrator
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2005, 08:58:02 PM »

welcome to free web world Charles, are you 31 yrs old now?

Best Regards,
sawanbanna
50Webs Support Volunteer

Gideon
50Webs moderators
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2005, 08:58:08 PM »

Hello,

Anyone here know any good FREE flash websites or programs which will make good flash without big advertising messages about the product? A lot to fit in, in one sentence but that is something I need. I have one but it really limits what you can do?

Hellooooooooo
dude101
Popular Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2005, 10:11:51 PM »

im dude101 HALO modder and website dude i dnt make good templates yet this is the first template i made on this site http://madmodz.50webs.com

The Art is within let it flow through your body like blood in the veins- Dude101
  Print  

Jump to: