November 20, 2017, 05:10:48 PM
  Print  
Author Topic: Delete account  (Read 41954 times)
sandra
Noobie

View Profile
« on: July 01, 2007, 10:58:48 PM »

Hi:

How can I delete my account. I have deleted ecuestredetepepan.com domain and hipicotepepan.com

Wish to thank you for the wonderful service you have. I had my site with  you for almost 3 years and always received a wonderful service but my site needs now other features which I can only have with the paying service

Thanks
Sandra
XYLEM
Administrator
Experienced Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 10:33:48 AM »

The username sandragaffney was ripped.

Regards
Gazurkoff

sandra
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 11:04:48 AM »

Thank you very much and I appreciated all the support you gave me

Regards
Sandra
team_a
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007, 06:45:38 PM »

Please also delete my user account, team_a, on 50webs.com. I have deleted my subdomain of teamaspa.50webs.com. You can also delete my account from these forums.

I used the site for a college project and your support has been excellent.

Thank you!
XYLEM
Administrator
Experienced Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2007, 09:24:29 PM »

team_a : I have accepted your request too, the username was ripped.

Regards
Gazurkoff

akashi
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2007, 10:22:22 PM »

I'd like my account deleted, too.  Due to technical difficulties, I had to take my site offline.  There are no longer any files stored, and my forum account can be deleted, too.
Thanks for your wonderful service; I greatly enjoyed using 50webs but I'm afraid that I have to make some changes.
-Akashi
XYLEM
Administrator
Experienced Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2007, 03:08:53 AM »

Quote from: "akashi"
I'd like my account deleted, too.  Due to technical difficulties, I had to take my site offline.  There are no longer any files stored, and my forum account can be deleted, too.
Thanks for your wonderful service; I greatly enjoyed using 50webs but I'm afraid that I have to make some changes.
-Akashi

What you mean with "technical difficulties" ?

Regards
Gazurkoff

dreamstar15
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2007, 04:22:58 PM »

Hi 50webs, I would also like to delete my account. All my subdomains have been deleted. My username is also dreamstar15 for the free host plan. I hope you answer my request. Thanks...
Gideon
50Webs moderators
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2007, 04:41:56 PM »

Quote from: "dreamstar15"
Hi 50webs, I would also like to delete my account. All my subdomains have been deleted. My username is also dreamstar15 for the free host plan. I hope you answer my request. Thanks...

Yes, admin will remove your account. May I know the reason for your account removal. I am asking people this so we can see what it is you want for your hosting.

Hellooooooooo
dreamstar15
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2007, 04:48:30 PM »

Oh, hello...thanks for the reply :-P  It's just that I want to close my website. If you want some suggestions, you could put some widgets... Cool Oh yeah, please tell here once you have deleted my account
Gideon
50Webs moderators
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2007, 05:04:32 PM »

Oh, hello...thanks for the reply :-P  It's just that I want to close my website. If you want some suggestions, you could put some widgets... Cool Oh yeah, please tell here once you have deleted my account

OK, fair enough - your account will be ripped within the next few hours. :wink:

Hellooooooooo
XYLEM
Administrator
Experienced Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2007, 05:24:28 PM »

Quote from: "Gideon"

Yes, admin will remove your account. May I know the reason for your account removal. I am asking people this so we can see what it is you want for your hosting.

Done.

Regards
Gazurkoff

Woobville
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2008, 11:22:40 PM »

Hello.  Could you please delete my hosting account (woobville).  I delete my subdomains. This is probably the best free hosting I have seen but I do not require hosting anymore. Thank you.

Edit:  Also... any way you can delete this forum profile? I created it only to request deletion.  I saw nothing about deleting the hosting account on the FAQ so maybe that's something you should look into.
XYLEM
Administrator
Experienced Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2008, 10:05:39 AM »

Quote from: "Woobville"
Hello.  Could you please delete my hosting account (woobville).  I delete my subdomains. This is probably the best free hosting I have seen but I do not require hosting anymore. Thank you.

Edit:  Also... any way you can delete this forum profile? I created it only to request deletion.  I saw nothing about deleting the hosting account on the FAQ so maybe that's something you should look into.

The Totally FREE plan username woobville was removed.

Regards
Gazurkoff

hkboob
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2008, 06:58:36 AM »

Hi, can you also help me delete my free hosting account? username hkboob
i have found another pay hosting server that i wanted.

also i have a question.
how come i already removed my domain from the 50webs.com account, and my dns is pointing to another hosting,

hkboob.com is okay, but www.hkboob.com still load to 50webs, can you explain to me why is that?  i hope that delete my account here will solve the problem.

thanks,
  Print  

Jump to: