50Webs Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 15, 2020, 05:57:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
80372 Posts in 16957 Topics by 19966 Members
Latest Member: latinfri085
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  50Webs Forum
|-+  General Forum
| |-+  General chat.
| | |-+  457hudeu4583578dhj34583584u3835dfyer73rur5845236u
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 457hudeu4583578dhj34583584u3835dfyer73rur5845236u  (Read 23689 times)
Mike
Global Moderators
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2007, 03:23:26 AM »

Hey, welcome back Sawanbanna! How ya doing?

We were just discussing laws for drinking in different countries... I think... We always go off topic so even I'm not sure anymore :shock:  :lol:

mportal
50Webs moderators
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2007, 05:24:03 AM »

Quote from: "Mike"
Hey, welcome back Sawanbanna! How ya doing?

We were just discussing laws for drinking in different countries... I think... We always go off topic so even I'm not sure anymore :shock:  :lol:

mike and me just talked about you yesterday... and no wu r back finally...

antimatter
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: September 21, 2007, 08:36:58 AM »

Quote from: "GBHall"
Quote from: "Gideon"
How is drinking against the law? Oh, I am not sure what the law is in New Zealand. I know in the UK, you can drink at the age of 16 - if someone buys for you with some food OR at your own home you can have from when you are younger. Once you are 18, you can buy your own drinks fully.

In the US, I think the law is 21 years of age to drink full stop, or possibly in your own home from early age but not sure.

For New Zealand, I don't know what the law for drinking is. Maybe gbhall can explain what they are?

the law is no drinking at all until you are 18.. not even if sum1 buys u food or woteva.. nothing full stop lol (period for mike brandon n sawan lol)

The law in USA is you can't drink until you're 21 - it used to be 18 years ago. However, no one actually follows it that i know of. I've drank since I was 14 and nothing has happened. Not that I'm trying to be the "role model" around here or anything LOL!

well most kids in nz lol! i am only 15 i may drink a tiny bit next yr but they hav drummed in2 us at skul since iv been in this country nt to lol n ppl seem ta listen lol! and btw most kids just drink water from the water fountain lol! at the rave thats wot most did lol! now i bet u r pretty shocked at that lol! i dnt think ppl in usa no wot water is? hehe jst kiddin!

Lol, schools around here drill into us that we shouldn't do drugs (including alcohol) but honestly everyone does it at least once in their lives. You really don't know how bad it is until you've done it, understand?

Lol drinking at 14? Oh I'm sure my parents would want me to visit 50Webs now everyone trying to convince me to drink lol! I said I may have a tiny tiny bit next year when I am 16 with some friends.. But now only idiots do it at my school and they are dropping out anyway so I don't think I want to follow their path. Mike do you think it has done you any good?

Organisation européenne pour la recherche nucléaire

Gideon
50Webs moderators
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: September 21, 2007, 11:53:14 AM »

I drink very rarely... half a pint or 1.. at a party (rare event for me to be at a party), wine at a dinner thing at restaurant (also not very often). I don't really drink at home, unless my parents have wine out - that is incredibly rare for my parents to drink AT ALL at home.... so I am pretty much in the right way.

Welcome back Sawan... I hope you visit the forum a bit more. :-)

Hellooooooooo
Mike
Global Moderators
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: September 21, 2007, 04:48:42 PM »

How is drinking against the law? Oh, I am not sure what the law is in New Zealand. I know in the UK, you can drink at the age of 16 - if someone buys for you with some food OR at your own home you can have from when you are younger. Once you are 18, you can buy your own drinks fully.

In the US, I think the law is 21 years of age to drink full stop, or possibly in your own home from early age but not sure.

For New Zealand, I don't know what the law for drinking is. Maybe gbhall can explain what they are?

the law is no drinking at all until you are 18.. not even if sum1 buys u food or woteva.. nothing full stop lol (period for mike brandon n sawan lol)

The law in USA is you can't drink until you're 21 - it used to be 18 years ago. However, no one actually follows it that i know of. I've drank since I was 14 and nothing has happened. Not that I'm trying to be the "role model" around here or anything LOL!

well most kids in nz lol! i am only 15 i may drink a tiny bit next yr but they hav drummed in2 us at skul since iv been in this country nt to lol n ppl seem ta listen lol! and btw most kids just drink water from the water fountain lol! at the rave thats wot most did lol! now i bet u r pretty shocked at that lol! i dnt think ppl in usa no wot water is? hehe jst kiddin!

Lol, schools around here drill into us that we shouldn't do drugs (including alcohol) but honestly everyone does it at least once in their lives. You really don't know how bad it is until you've done it, understand?

Lol drinking at 14? Oh I'm sure my parents would want me to visit 50Webs now everyone trying to convince me to drink lol! I said I may have a tiny tiny bit next year when I am 16 with some friends.. But now only idiots do it at my school and they are dropping out anyway so I don't think I want to follow their path. Mike do you think it has done you any good?

Probably not, but it isn't doing anything bad to me so I don't care. :-P
Anyway, no one on here is convincing you to drink.. I know you all are underage, so if you take my messages the wrong way, I apologize. Do yourself a favor and stay off drugs.. Its the best for you, if you want to live a longer life.  :lol:

freshwire
Global Moderators
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2007, 04:52:56 PM »

I can legally buy alcohol in the UK in 4 Days (ish)!!!!!

Not that i will be doing so...Apart from christmas wine i dont drink!

Jonathan | 50Webs Support Volunteer
Gideon
50Webs moderators
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: September 21, 2007, 09:23:08 PM »

Quote from: "monkey56657"

Christmas wine hehe.... :lol:

Hellooooooooo
antimatter
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: September 22, 2007, 06:00:13 AM »

Anyway, no one on here is convincing you to drink.. I know you all are underage, so if you take my messages the wrong way, I apologize. Do yourself a favor and stay off drugs.. Its the best for you, if you want to live a longer life.  :lol:

Alcohol does do you harm. Not only the well known effects but all its preservatives and enhancers etc... I'll have to send you this documentary that was on in NZ a few days ago that everyone is talking about.

They said if you visited a modern day super market in 100 years everything except the fresh produce would still be edible!  :shock:

Organisation européenne pour la recherche nucléaire

Gideon
50Webs moderators
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: September 22, 2007, 08:17:18 AM »

A small amount of alcohol is fine - for example, one glass of red wine a day is actually fine. More than a glass and it starts to get too much.

Hellooooooooo
wide_load
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: September 22, 2007, 08:34:25 AM »

u meen u wonnt be buying a bottle of white lightening for those nice kids outside the shops ?  :shock:  LOL

Gideon
50Webs moderators
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: September 22, 2007, 12:42:52 PM »

Quote from: "wide_load"

u meen u wonnt be buying a bottle of white lightening for those nice kids outside the shops ?  :shock:  LOL

I wouldn't buy a stranger any alcohol.... :shock:

Hellooooooooo
freshwire
Global Moderators
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: September 22, 2007, 12:46:45 PM »

Not even for a 20% Cut for yourself ?

Jonathan | 50Webs Support Volunteer
Mike
Global Moderators
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: September 23, 2007, 05:05:29 AM »

Alcohol does do you harm. Not only the well known effects but all its preservatives and enhancers etc... I'll have to send you this documentary that was on in NZ a few days ago that everyone is talking about.

They said if you visited a modern day super market in 100 years everything except the fresh produce would still be edible!  :shock:

People who drink actively (everyday) can live just as long or longer than people who have never touched a drop of alcohol. I've seen it many times in the past. Smiley Anyway, I'm not encouraging anyone on here to start (or continue) drinking no matter what.  Cool

wide_load
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: September 23, 2007, 10:41:03 AM »

Quote from: "wide_load"

I wouldn't buy a stranger any alcohol.... :shock:

people like you that make people rob shops at gun point Shocked...  BAD GIDEON

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: