50Webs Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 24, 2020, 09:05:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
71769 Posts in 13158 Topics by 13276 Members
Latest Member: themyriad
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  50Webs Forum
|-+  50Webs Services
| |-+  Support questions (Free plan).
| | |-+  We.bs FREE domain name registration & 50Webs upgrade
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: We.bs FREE domain name registration & 50Webs upgrade  (Read 31784 times)
freshwire
Global Moderators
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2010, 03:55:07 AM »

Quote from: "jessans"
i clicked on renew my website to renew my we.bs domain but its asking for me to pay if i want to renew, isn't we.bs suppose to be free ?

Due to abuse from other users we can no longer offer the service free.

Jonathan | 50Webs Support Volunteer
k87
Members

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2010, 02:58:57 AM »

i just extend my subdomain www.moneyonline.we.bs/ for 6 more years, i already paid 27 bucks, but the status of that purchase is showing as "pending" in my paypal transaction list. i received an email telling me that i should contact the sale manager and tell them my transaction id to complete that transaction, now please tell me how can i contact the sale managers?Huh
please reply soon////....

noobos
Global Moderators
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2010, 07:47:16 PM »

i just extend my subdomain www.moneyonline.we.bs/ for 6 more years, i already paid 27 bucks, but the status of that purchase is showing as "pending" in my paypal transaction list. i received an email telling me that i should contact the sale manager and tell them my transaction id to complete that transaction, now please tell me how can i contact the sale managers?Huh

Sorry for late reply, I have notified the Billing Supports Department about your case...I will let you know as soon as I got reply from support team...

Updated:

I got confirmation from Sale Department that your transaction have gone through successfully on the 6th of December...
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 12:38:28 AM by noobos » Logged

DLEStarter | Noobos Blog | SBPS | REC

50Webs Support Volunteer 
k87
Members

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2010, 04:13:40 AM »

Sorry for late reply, I have notified the Billing Supports Department about your case...I will let you know as soon as I got reply from support team...

Updated:

I got confirmation from Sale Department that your transaction have gone through successfully on the 6th of December...

thanks a wonder noobos
i were in tense because it was soon about to expire

barbr555
Noobie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2019, 10:27:14 AM »

Thank you for this links. Very useful thread. I'm new to this topic.

https://grademiners.com/

Josefinadean
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2019, 09:42:08 AM »

50 webs upgrade is providing the option of renewal the websites and name of domain. We should visit the uk dissertation page to get it because all the renewal and upgrade options are here which can teach us to renew the domain.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 07:02:15 AM by Josefinadean » Logged
leahmelda
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2020, 07:48:19 AM »

Our writing services are well-known for Investigative Journalism Writing Services and Magazine Journalism and Production Writing Services when client seek Journalism Assignment Writing Services.
https://www.meldaresearch.com/
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: