April 26, 2017, 02:11:33 AM
  Print  
Author Topic: We.bs FREE domain name registration & 50Webs upgrade  (Read 25804 times)
freshwire
Global Moderators
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2010, 03:55:07 AM »

Quote from: "jessans"
i clicked on renew my website to renew my we.bs domain but its asking for me to pay if i want to renew, isn't we.bs suppose to be free ?

Due to abuse from other users we can no longer offer the service free.

Jonathan | 50Webs Support Volunteer
k87
Members

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2010, 02:58:57 AM »

i just extend my subdomain www.moneyonline.we.bs/ for 6 more years, i already paid 27 bucks, but the status of that purchase is showing as "pending" in my paypal transaction list. i received an email telling me that i should contact the sale manager and tell them my transaction id to complete that transaction, now please tell me how can i contact the sale managers?Huh
please reply soon////....

noobos
Global Moderators
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2010, 07:47:16 PM »

i just extend my subdomain www.moneyonline.we.bs/ for 6 more years, i already paid 27 bucks, but the status of that purchase is showing as "pending" in my paypal transaction list. i received an email telling me that i should contact the sale manager and tell them my transaction id to complete that transaction, now please tell me how can i contact the sale managers?Huh

Sorry for late reply, I have notified the Billing Supports Department about your case...I will let you know as soon as I got reply from support team...

Updated:

I got confirmation from Sale Department that your transaction have gone through successfully on the 6th of December...
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 12:38:28 AM by noobos » Logged

DLEStarter | Noobos Blog | SBPS | REC

50Webs Support Volunteer 
k87
Members

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2010, 04:13:40 AM »

Sorry for late reply, I have notified the Billing Supports Department about your case...I will let you know as soon as I got reply from support team...

Updated:

I got confirmation from Sale Department that your transaction have gone through successfully on the 6th of December...

thanks a wonder noobos
i were in tense because it was soon about to expire

Print  

Jump to: