50Webs Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 15, 2020, 05:26:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
80370 Posts in 16955 Topics by 19965 Members
Latest Member: jessicahill089
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  50Webs Forum
|-+  50Webs Services
| |-+  Support questions (Free plan).
| | |-+  We.bs FREE domain name registration & 50Webs upgrade
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: We.bs FREE domain name registration & 50Webs upgrade  (Read 33791 times)
freshwire
Global Moderators
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2010, 03:55:07 AM »

Quote from: "jessans"
i clicked on renew my website to renew my we.bs domain but its asking for me to pay if i want to renew, isn't we.bs suppose to be free ?

Due to abuse from other users we can no longer offer the service free.

Jonathan | 50Webs Support Volunteer
k87
Members

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2010, 02:58:57 AM »

i just extend my subdomain www.moneyonline.we.bs/ for 6 more years, i already paid 27 bucks, but the status of that purchase is showing as "pending" in my paypal transaction list. i received an email telling me that i should contact the sale manager and tell them my transaction id to complete that transaction, now please tell me how can i contact the sale managers?Huh
please reply soon////....

noobos
Global Moderators
Experienced Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2010, 07:47:16 PM »

i just extend my subdomain www.moneyonline.we.bs/ for 6 more years, i already paid 27 bucks, but the status of that purchase is showing as "pending" in my paypal transaction list. i received an email telling me that i should contact the sale manager and tell them my transaction id to complete that transaction, now please tell me how can i contact the sale managers?Huh

Sorry for late reply, I have notified the Billing Supports Department about your case...I will let you know as soon as I got reply from support team...

Updated:

I got confirmation from Sale Department that your transaction have gone through successfully on the 6th of December...
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 12:38:28 AM by noobos » Logged

DLEStarter | Noobos Blog | SBPS | REC

50Webs Support Volunteer 
k87
Members

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2010, 04:13:40 AM »

Sorry for late reply, I have notified the Billing Supports Department about your case...I will let you know as soon as I got reply from support team...

Updated:

I got confirmation from Sale Department that your transaction have gone through successfully on the 6th of December...

thanks a wonder noobos
i were in tense because it was soon about to expire

barbr555
Noobie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2019, 10:27:14 AM »

Thank you for this links. Very useful thread. I'm new to this topic.

https://grademiners.com/

Josefinadean
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2019, 09:42:08 AM »

50 webs upgrade is providing the option of renewal the websites and name of domain. We should visit the uk dissertation page to get it because all the renewal and upgrade options are here which can teach us to renew the domain.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 07:02:15 AM by Josefinadean » Logged
leahmelda
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2020, 07:48:19 AM »

Our writing services are well-known for Investigative Journalism Writing Services and Magazine Journalism and Production Writing Services when client seek Journalism Assignment Writing Services.
https://www.meldaresearch.com/
kissanime
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2020, 07:03:06 AM »

Kissanime is a very popular website amongst anime lovers. Because it is a free site, thousands of fans come here to watch thousands of anime stories. The website lets you access your favorite anime easily. In addition to this, the website has the best English subbed and dubbed anime. And that too in HD. So, it has now become a central point for anime lovers. They love to spend their time on Kissanime. Also, it is the king of anime websites
kiss anime
johnmarky7
Members

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2020, 11:25:31 AM »

Described with a clear explanation of the issues. Also visit Jas pr and beacuse it is informative. Your site is also very helpful. Many thanks for sharing!
johnmarky7
Members

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2020, 01:01:55 PM »

Wonderful colors & theme setting. Did you create this website yourself? I also created a website River rock cafe to see and Please reply how is it and which changes should i make on it.
johnmarky7
Members

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2020, 01:02:55 PM »

Everything is very open with a clear explanation of the issues. Also visit รีวิวกระเป๋าแบรนด์เนม and beacuse it is informative. Your site is also very helpful. Many thanks for sharing!
johnmarky7
Members

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2020, 01:03:37 PM »

Thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this website. I really hope to see the same high-grade blog posts from you later on as well. i also created my site Jas pr just few months ago.
johnmarky7
Members

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2020, 01:05:44 PM »

I created a website https://pinkertonroad.com to see and Please reply how is it and which changes should i make on it. Thanks in advance
miruugha
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2020, 11:20:27 PM »

can i bought the ws version for the https://techgfi.com/kissanime/ my website if i can get it free also add in our version
bestocbestoccup
Noobie

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2020, 06:13:59 AM »

Organized around a completely working nearby office with wellbeing as a primary goal, Equine treatment at Resolution Ranch was explicitly intended to address the different afflictions of high school young men. Our program is comprised of two segments: Equine Assisted Psychotherapy (EAP) and Equine Assisted Learning (EAL). https://bestoccupationaltherapyschools.com/
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: